Chapter 7 - Sorta

Devin POV

i walked outside with yn and sat on the steps. "Did you ever meet dad?" Yn asked "yea, why?" "Cause i want to meet him" "for what, he aint do shit for you" im kind of mad that she said that. He wasnt here for anything, im basically doing his job.

"He isnt the best person, he was in and out my life..and i dont know if you remember but when you were younger he did the same" i looked at yn while she looked at the street "last time i seen him was before you moved in with me..we talked and he asked bout you" "what did he say" "how you were and all that fake fatherly shit" i heard her giggle and she looked at me "and what did you say" "told him you are good and taken care of"

We just stayed outside till we heard Vonte and Zac come outside. They sat with us and we were chillin out there for 2 hours talking.

Next day, monday
Yn POV

I walked inside of school and went straight to my locker. "Heeey my baby" i heard avery say "hi" "why i gotta get a dry ass hi" "av im not in the mood today" "wanna tell me what happen" "not right now" i grabbed my books and went to first period. I hope this day goes fast.

--

I sat in the back of all my classes. I dont wanna be bothered. Avery has been trying to talk to me but ive been swerving her, what a great bestfriend i am. I waited for the last bell to ring for i could leave. The bell rang and i left real quick. I heard avery call me but i kept going. We met up at the locker.

"Really, why are you ignoring me, what the hell did i do" "you aint do nothing av" "then what is it yn?" I started tearing up "he cheated" "who che- oh forreal , c'mere yn" i felt her arms wrap around me and i started crying. "Like really, i try my best and he does this to me" i held on to her tight. "Its okay, you dont need him baby"

Saturday

Devin POV

"Yo chris pass me that nigga" i said. I was chillin with the boys smokin and shit. Weve been here for nearly 3 hours. "Yo dev the girls coming over" chris told me "fr fr nigga" "hell yea" davonte added. We waited for a good 20 minutes and they finally came.

"Hey devin" i turned my head and seen it was an old friend "hey kelly, wassup ma" "nothing new same old, same old" she say next to me and we started reconnecting

"Where are you going after this" she asked me "home" "wanna go out to eat" "sure, where you wanna go" "wherever you wanna go" she said "aight, well figure out" i think this might be something

Yn POV

"Mommy mommy look" zac pointed to the tv and seen the fast and furious movie " i see baby" ive been a mess all week. It actually hit me that he cheated and i dont want to be with him. I mean Lang did it before and i forgave him. He just wants to keep going but fuck it. Ima just forget bout that and hang out with Zac. When im with zac i forget all about him and have fun with him. We played and ate till he fell asleep and i put him in his bed.

--

"What do you want" i asked "i wanna talk" "i dont want to talk to you Langston" i tried to shut the door but he stopped me. "What!" I yelled "talk to me..youve been avoiding me all week" i felt myself on the verge of tears and my voice started breaking "no..im done" "yn dont say that" "i did and again...im fuckin done" Lang was looking into my eyes "dont you get it, im tired of this...you did this to me before, when i was pregnant" he didnt say anything "and who knows you probably was fuckin more bitches that i dont know bout"

By now i was in tears. "Baby im sorry...it didnt mean anything" "you said that all before" i said while more tears were coming. "Could you leave" i asked. I heard him sigh. "Aight, i love you...i want you to know that" he said that and walked away. I closed the door and sat on the couch.

"Why" i said to myself "why do i have to deal with this shit" i cleaned downstairs and went upstairs. I checked on Zac and then changed into my pajamas. I laid across my bed. I heard my phone vibrate so i picked it up and saw i had a text from Diggy. "You free tomorrow" it said. I replied back "sorta" and went to sleep.

Diggy POV
Next Day, 10:43

I texted yn last night asking if she was free and she actually replied. Im taking her out for breakfast. I was on my way to her house since avery gave me her address. I parked my car and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and heard a deep voice. "Who is it" "Daniel" he opened the door and just looked at me "who you here for?" He asked me "yn, is she here" "yea hold on man"

"Dig what are you doing" "i was taking you out for breakfast" "uhh-" she was cut off by someone"mommy" she has a son? "Yes baby" "im hungwy" "now your hungry, ive been asking all morning" i heard her giggle "yea..now i am" "okay well get something" the little boy ran off.

We were still standing by the door. I really am feeling her and im aint letting nothing interfere with it. "Yn let me take ya out" " Daniel you dont have to" " i want to" "aight, come in" she opened the door wider and closed it. "You can sit on the couch, get comfortable" she looked around and stopped "Zac" "yes" "come upstairs" he ran from somewhere and followed her.

Im trying to put Multiple outfits up but it only letting me put one...any help if ya know.
Danae💁