Chapter 11 - let me holla at you

Devin POV

Next Day, noon

I stayed at kelly house cause i was drunk as fuck last night. Im glad i dont have to work today cause my head is throbbin'. I got up and looked around and seen i was in bed.....naked. "Df?" I looked to my right and seen Kelly on her phone.

"Hey sleepy head" she said to me "whats up" "none, you slept good" "hell yea but why am i naked" i asked "we fucked last night" "frfr" i asked "yes dev" "oh shit"

I got up and got dressed. I told her i was leaving and went to Davonte house. When i got there i seen him and Chris chillin outside.

"You already know" i heard Davonte say. "Thanks bro" i went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I leave clothes here cause you know niggas always go to they boys house after a crazy ass night.

I walked downstairs and sat outside with them. "So i slept with kelly" "what nigga" i heard Chris say "damn nigga" Davonte said after. "Yea, she said it like she aint care that we fucked" i said "damn baby girl that quick" Davonte said.

Ya see Davonte is one of those niggas that stay committed to they girl and Chris...that nigga fuck and duck. His longest relationship was like 3 months. Me, i stay committed but i aint got nobody so fuck it.

I stayed with them for while. We smoked and chilled, same shit like always.

Langston POV

After school

Yn still didn't come to school so i went to get Zac and spent time with him till it was time for him to go. We played games and i went to take him for ice cream.

While driving back i called yn to see where she was but no answer. I kept calling for like 7 times. On the last one she answered. "Hello" i heard her voice but its weird. "Aye you want me to drop zac off or you coming to get him" "could you drop him off for me please" her voice sounds raspy. "Aight, be there in 10"

I walked to the door and rang the door bell. We waited for 2 minutes and she opened the door. "Whats up" "hey" she said "mommy" zac ran to her. " hey baby" "oww" i heard her mumble "you going to school tomorrow" i asked "yea" "aight, see ya. Bye zac" "bye daddy" i walked to my car and sat there

"Something is up with her" i mumbled

Few weeks later, March

Saturday

Yn POV

I walked inside the house and seen dev in the kitchen. "How was work" he asked "it was good" i finally got a job, i work at footlocker for now. The whole situation with Chris, i still haven't told Devin but i told Avery. She told me to tell Devin soon as i told her but I was scared. But ive been thinking that i should tell him. I should tell him now

Zac was with Langston so its good that he isn't here for this. "Who you cooking for" i asked "Chris and Davonte coming over" "fuck" i mumbled "what was that" "nothing but i have to tell you something that I've been hiding"

"What is it" "remember the day you left and chris said he would stay" "yea, why what happened" he said. I was trying not to remember or cry but the tears were forming. I couldn't get anything out. "he was too strong" was all i got out

"yn what are you talkin bout" "chris rapped me dev..." I saw the anger in him form. "He what!?" "I tried to fight him but he was to strong and then everything went black"

I was in tears and i felt dev hug me. "Im so sorry for this Ynn" "i wanted to tell you but i was scared" i told him "Ynn you Aint gotta be scared to tell me anything..Ima make an appointment for you at the doctor, i wanna make sure youre okay" i wiped my face "okay" "you wanna talk bout it" he asked

I was about to say something but the door bell rang. I walked to the door and opened it to see Diggy. "Is it a good time" i didnt say anything but i hugged him tight. "Its always a good time" i said in his chest.

He walked in and we sat on the couch. "Who was that ynn" dev said while walking in the living room. I think this is a good time to let them meet. Dig stood to shake Devin's hand and i got up. "Sooo Dev this is Dig and Dig this is Dev" Dev did a hand shake then did that hug guys always do.

"Yo dig you wanna stay for dinner" dev asked. I looked at him and he looked at me "please" i said "sure" he responded. I felt my phone vibration so i looked at it and it was Langston.

"You home" "yea" "im coming now" "okay" i hung up and put my phone down. I put my legs on dig's lap as we watched tv. A few moments later the bell rang again.

"Wassup ma" there stood the useless ass nigga. He tried to hug me but i dodged it. "Foreal, you gonna do me like that after what we did" "i aint do shit chris, you-" i got cut off by dev.

"Ayye nigga wassup" dev said "nm man" "ayo bro let me holla at you real quick" they stepped outside while i closed the door.

Devin POV

After what yn told me i wanted to kill this nigga. He raped my sister and though i wouldnt find out...naah this nigga getting fucked up. We walked down by the sidewalk. "So what did you and yn do when i went out" i asked "we chilled watched tv, ordered food, basic shit bro" "oh foreal" "yea foreal, you think im lying" he asked "nigga i know you are"

I shoved him into a car. "Bro wtf" he said. " so you think i wouldnt find out bout you raping yn" i asked "thats what she told you" "nigga why would she lie" "cause she a hoe, why you think she has a kid" did this nigga really go there. I punched that nigga dead in his face.

When i decked him in his face he swung at me and hit me on the side of my face. We were going at it for a few minutes. I then felt 2 people on me and 3 people yelling. I looked to see Yn and Dig holding me back and Langston holding Chris back.

"Yo whats going on" langston said "nigga though he was slick but i got his bitch ass" i got out of their grip and walked inside. I walked upstairs and slammed my door. "Fuck man" i yelled. I cant believe that shit happened. I felt tears coming down my face.

Langston POV

I rolled up to Yn house to see a brawl outside. I thought it was some drunk niggas but then i looked again and seen it was Devin. I parked at hopped out to see yn and that dude holding devin back so i held chris back.

"nigga though he was slick but i got his bitch ass" i heard dev say then walk in the house. "Yo whats going on" i asked. "Nothing Lang-" i cut yn off "naah its something" she gave me a stare. "Its nothing" she said through her teeth. I looked at her then went to open the door for Zac.

"Mommy" he ran to yn and hugged her. "Hey baby" she hugged him back. "Hey dig" zac said "wassup zac" i saw them dab hands. I told zac i would see him later and left.

Yn POV

When Langston left Davonte came. Chris..that nigga walked off somewhere looking fucked up. Davonte got out the car and we all walking in the house. I walked upstairs to check on dev. I opened his door and seen him on the bed with his head in his hands

"Devin" "what" i walked in front of him and sat on the floor with my legs crossed. "Look at me" he shook his head "please" " i cant look at you without thinking about what he did" he dropped his hands an i lifted his head up.

"I understand that but i dont want you to think its your fault cause it aint" i heard him sniffle and saw tears falling. "I wasn't there to protect you Ynn" "you're not always gonna be here dev but i have you now..thats all that matters, okay" "aight" i wiped his tears with my thumbs and started smiling

"Aww ditto dev had a emotional moment" "shut up" he said while laughing. I laughed and then i heard dev giggle. We got up and went downstairs to see Davonte cooking now.

"Luckily i came at this time or the food would have been burnt" Davonte said. I sat with Zac and dig in the living room.

We ate then chilled till Davonte and dig left. When they left dev and i cleaned downstairs. When we finished i went upstairs and put Zac's and my pajamas on and went to bed. "Today was crazy" i mumbled

Note: they live in cali, i forgot to tell ya

Again im sorry for the wait, so much in school is going on and i couldnt have time to update but i will be updating a lot more hopefully

Danae💁