ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN

Juliet hovered outside the burrow for a few minutes, Molly had written to the witch the previous week to tell her that Harry had arrived at the Weasley's for the quidditch world cup. Juliet had been putting off writing to or talking to Harry all summer, Sirius had been constantly pestering her to speak to her Godson, and even Remus had began to push her to. Molly noticed the witch hovering outside her window and smiled slightly, quickly wiping her hands and rushing outside to pull the woman into a hug.

"I'm so glad you came," Molly beamed, rubbing Juliet's back. "Harry has been talking non-stop about how he has Godparents now."

"I am not made to be a Godmother," Juliet sighed. "Sirius will be a lot better at this than me... and he has you, you and Arthur. You're the most like parents to him, I'm his teacher. It'll be odd-"

"Juliet," Molly interrupted. "He doesn't expect anything from you, really. Arthur and I are more than happy to be his parental figures, and you don't have to stop being a teacher figure to him. But right now, he's fairly convinced that you don't like him, and is so confused about why you've never spoken to him about this. All he wants is to know his parents a little, to know about their life before they died. Arthur and I can't give him that," the older woman squeezed her arm, "but you can."

Juliet sighed and nodded, giving Molly a weak smile and following her into the house, tensing as she shouted Harry's name but sitting down at their dining table regardless, laughing to herself quietly as she shoo-ed Arthur and the twins upstairs. Harry came downstairs looking tired and confused, a yawning Ron and concerned looking Hermione behind him.

"Oh, honestly," Mrs Weasley said. "You don't always have to come as a three!" She turned to Juliet, "they're bloody inseparable."

"We're just making sure he's okay, mum!" Ron exclaimed, looking warily at his professor.

"Hello, Ron," Juliet said politely, trying her hardest to sound genuine.

"Well he's fine," Molly said. "She's his Godmother, for Godric's sake!"

Hermione tugged on Ron's sleeve from where she stood a step behind him and cocked her head a little, beckoning him upstairs. Juliet gave the young witch a smile which she returned. When Ron didn't budge Juliet heard her whisper, "Ron, he needs to speak to her alone."

"It's fine," Harry said, turning around and nodding at his friends. "Hello, Prof- er- Juliet," he said, sitting down across from the witch. 

Molly bustled out of the kitchen, closing the door and muttering what sounded like a silencing charm once the door was closed.

"Potter," she said, instantly regretting her choice of words. "Sorry, hi Harry. How are you?"

"Better now that I'm here," he replied.

"Not a good summer with the muggles?"

"Never is," he grumbled. "But then Ron said I could come here, and Hermione's come to, so it's good now."

Juliet smiled, knowing that Arthur was planning on surprising the children with tickets to the Quidditch world cup.

"Have you written to Sirius much?" She asked, being careful not to mention that she had seen him.

"Yeah," he said, his face lighting up ever so slightly. "Quite a lot, the Dursleys let me use Hedwig now, and let owls deliver post, since I told them my Godfather is a convicted criminal."

Juliet laughed at that.

"Suppose I can tell them my Godmother is too," he said slowly, grinning slightly.

The witch laughed again, shaking her head at Harry, "whatever makes them more bearable."

"It's annoying that he has to be abroad," Harry sighed, and Juliet was hit by a wave of guilt, he'd be furious if he knew that the witch had been seeing him all summer. "But at least I can write to him. Have you spoken to him much?"