Calling terrifying numbers

Today Colby and I was with Brennen filming a video. Colby turned the camera on and said "Hey guys welcome back to my channel, today I'm here with my girlfriend Y/n and my boyfriend Brennen". I looked at them and said "Yeah I guess he couldn't decide on who he liked better so yeah".

Brennen looked at the camera and said "Changing the subject, the camera quality is amazing". Colby looked at us and said "Oh yeah that's because I've got Brennen's camera". I looked at him and said "Oh that explains why we look sexier". Colby nodded and said "I'm stepping my youtube game up but my arms already getting tired".

I looked at him and said "Well that's one of the cons of being a youtuber". Brennen nodded and said "Yeah but it'll make your arms nicer than they already are". I nodded and said "He does have nice arms". Colby laughed and said "Anyways as you can see by the title we are calling scary numbers".

Brennen looked at us and said "I don't know how you two always suck me into these videos". I looked at him and said "Well if we're getting killed you're getting killed with us". Brennen looked at the camera and said "When Y/n and Colby go out for dates this is what they do call scary numbers".

I nodded and said "Yeah because when we go on a date we go to a haunted mansion and then prank call weird ass clowns". We then sat on Brennen's couch and Colby said "So when I was finding these numbers I typed in numbers you should never call or you'll die". I looked at him and said "Oh how lovely".

Colby looked at us and said "And there was a lot that came up". Brennen looked at him and said "Oh cool". Colby looked at us and said "So these calls go to serial killers, the dark web when they track your phone and when they come to kill you". Brennen looked at him and said "Is this why you wanted to do this at my house".

I looked at him and said "Well I wasn't going to do it at our house". Brennen looked at me and said "I'm going to fucking die". Colby looked at us and said "It tracks the phone so it would follow my phone". I sighed and said "No they do it on the location the phone call was made". Brennen nodded and said "I think it some kind of GPS".

Colby looked at us and said "So the first one says when its answered a woman's voice will reply and in a very monotonous tone will say 'help me help me, Suzie's dying' and she would say this over and over again on repeat, sometimes it would change to 'help me help me, Suzie's drowning' which is just as creepy".

I looked at him and said "For my sleep's sake I hope she doesn't answer". Colby put the number in and Brennen said "Do you think you could star 67 it". Colby looked at us and said "We're gonna find out". We rung the phone and it told us to phone again making Colby say "I'm gonna scrap the star 67".

I looked at him and said "If you're phone gets hacked don't ask me to help because I have no clue about phones". We rung again and it went weird. Colby looked at us and said "Yo that was so scary". I nodded and said "Yeah that was really weird but I'm glad the woman didn't answer or I would've probably shit myself".

Brennen looked at us and said "Wait what if that was Suzie and she was drowning or something and that's why it ended like that". Colby looked at him and said "That would be very scary". I nodded and said "I agree, it would be very scary".

Colby looked at us and said "The next one is like a legend if you call this number a male voice will answer the call and will tell you, if you do not call 15 people and tell them to call the number then you will die". I looked at them and said "I hate these ones". Brennen looked at us and said "Its fine we'll just tweet it out".

Colby nodded and aggressively said "Yeah we'll be like COME ON CALL THIS NUMBER NOW". We rung the phone and it told us to dial again. I looked at them and said "Honestly that's scarier than the actual phone call". Brennen nodded and said "Why did it just do that". Colby looked at us and said "I feel like we cant star 67 it but I don't want a serial killer to track Y/n and I home and kill us".