Banned Commercials

1231 words

Sam, Aaron, Colby and I sat down to react to banned commercials. We sat down and Sam said "What's up guys today we are with all the roommates except from Elton". I looked at the camera and said "Yeah he left us once again". Colby looked at me and said "Don't worry little Castee he isn't a dad so he wont leave".

I looked at Colby and said "Yeah that's true". Sam looked at the camera and said "Anyways today we are reacting to banned commercials". I looked at the camera and said "I'm not going to lie I'm kind I'm kind of scared". Aaron looked at me and said "Me too to be honest". Sam looked at us and said "Lets see the first one then". 

Corey looked at us and said "Is that durte Dom". I looked at him and said "Might be". Colby looked at us and said "That makes the teacher Corina". I started to laugh and said "They should recreate this". Aaron looked at me and said "Y/n you direct it". Colby looked at us and said "Flat buns".

I looked at them and said "I don't know about you guys but that teacher definitely didn't have flat buns". Corey looked at me and said "You have a point". Colby looked at us and said "How is that relatable nobody likes flat buns". I looked at Colby and said "Yeah you have a point".  

Sam looked at us and said "Is this going to turn racist". I looked at him and said "I hope not but it probably is". Aaron looked at the computer and said "Throw a flat bun at him". I looked at the guys and said "Aw poor guy". Corey said "That's so messed up". 

Corey looked at us and said "I would beat this little kid up bro, I don't care if he is four". I looked at the camera and said "This is why I don't want kids". Sam looked at the camera and said "This is so annoying". Corey looked at us and said "What would you do". I looked at Corey and said "I would simply drop kick him because he's making a scene and just pisses me off".

Colby looked at me and said "I have to deal with this when I go shopping with Aaron". I looked at Colby and said "And that's why I don't go shopping with Aaron". Aaron looked at us and said "I just want shit". Sam looked at us and said "Oh it's a condom commercial". I looked at the camera and said "Where condoms kids of this will happen". 

Sam looked at us and said "Oh god". I looked at the camera and said "I'm concerned on what's going to happe- oh there goes his car". Colby looked at us and said "How did this happen". I looked at the camera and said "That poor mans car". Sam looked at us and said "Extra energy". Corey looked at us and said "That is a energy bar". 

I looked at the camera and said "Bro girl has some big tits". Sam looked and said "Oh my god". Aaron looked at us and said "What double breasted burger". I looked at the camera and said "I don't know how I feel about this one". Colby looked at me and said "Has this ever happened to you Y/n". I looked at him and said "I don't think it has actually". 

I looked at the guys and said "Wasn't this a vine". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah somebody stole that joke on vine". Sam looked at us and said "Wow".

Colby looked at us and said "Oh my god this one is so funny". Aaron looked at us and said "They are throwing hands". I looked at the camera and said "This dude is stupid". Sam looked at us and said "Wait what". I looked at them and said "I have no clue what is going on". 

Sam looked at us and said "This is a sexual one". I looked at the camera and said "God I hate these ones". Colby looked at us and said "There's a lot of sexual ones". Corey looked at us and said "I wonder why they got banned". Then Sam said "Ew that's disgusting". I looked at the camera and said "And now he wants a pissing blow job".

Colby looked at me and said "She's down for it as well". Aaron looked at us and said "Oh my god". I looked at the guys and said "Okay I'm now traumatised". 

Sam looked at the computer and said "Aww". I looked at the guys and said "This is so sad". Colby looked at us and said "That is terrible". Sam looked at Colby and said "Yeah that's horrible". Aaron looked at us and said "It's a mortgage commercial".  

I looked at the computer and said "What the fuck dude people will hear you". Sam looked at us and said "Oh my god". I looked at the camera and said "I'm sorry but if this happened to me it would go the total opposite way". Sam looked at us and said "How is this a mastercard commercial".

I looked at the computer and said "The poor kid looks traumatised". Sam looked at us and said "What is going on". I looked at them and said "I don't know what is going on but the poor kid looked scarred". Corey looked at us and said "Oh the guy in the car was wearing axe and she smelt it". I looked at them and said "Oh that makes sense she got all sexy because he smelt nice". 

Sam looked at us and said "How is this even thought of". Aaron looked at us and said "She was married as well". I looked at the camera and said "Well he obviously didn't please her good enough". Colby looked at me and said "Okay Y/n calm down". I looked at the camera and said "Okay then I'll stop". 

Sam looked at us and said "He was going to grab a condom". I looked at the camera and said "Use condoms you could get saved for when you cheat on your girlfriend". Colby looked at us and said "That is so funny". 

Aaron looked at the computer and said "Look at this burger now lets play volleyball". I looked at the camera and said "Why is there jiggling asses in every banned commercial like no wonder why they are banned". Sam looked at us and said "Are they playing volleyball over the border". Corey looked at us and said "Oh my god".

I looked at the camera and said "Okay her ass has been smacked". Aaron looked at us and said "The funniest thing about that is that this probably cost a lot of money". I looked at him and said "And then it gets banned like what is the point". Colby looked at us and said "Yeah I don't get that".

Sam looked at us and said "They are like 3 minutes long for a random commercial". I looked at him and said "And half of them don't even make sense". Sam looked at the camera and said "Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed this video I think we can all tell why these are banned anyways like subscribe and we will see you next time bye".