$17 Million mansion

1211 words

Today we got Elton and Heath to come to this abandoned mansion. Sam took the camera out and said "This is how we are going to start the video". Elton walked up this little sand ledge and land on his head and rolled over. I looked at Elton and said "This is why we don't show off for a video".

Elton looked at me and while laughing he said "My legs are done and I'm not going to lie I kind of hurt my head". I looked at him and said "Well I do keep telling you that you should stop doing stupid things like that". We walked under a Pierre and set the camera up.

Colby looked at the camera and said "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby". Then Sam said "And today we are with Y/n, Elton and Heath and we are underneath a 30 dollar mansion, but we are going to a abandoned mansion down the road, down the beach and it is like a 16-million-dollar mansion so lets go".

We started walking down the street and Heath said "So Y/n you're like my little sister because I have known you for like forever so how are you feeling about this". I looked at him and said "Well I don't know but we will see when we go in".

We was outside the mansion and Heath said "I have one request and one request only, if somebody catches us and chases us can somebody stay with me because I cannot run at all". We nodded and then Elton said "Right we are all going have to jump over really quick otherwise we are going to get caught".

We all jumped over the gate thing and Heath was struggling to get over but did manage. We went round the back and then I said "Wait did you guys tell Elton and Heath that when someone lived here at was a man who lived on his own". Elton looked at me and said "Wait are you serious". I nodded and then Heath said "Awww I want to give him a hug I feel bad for him".

We walked inside and I look around and I said "Oh my god this is very nice". Colby took my hand and said "Right now we are inside me and Y/n need to find a bed". Heath looked at Colby with a death stare and Elton said "You dare take my sister into a bed with only you in it you're going to get your ass spanked".

Sam looked at Colby and said "Don't worry dude it will end up being Y/n who spanks your ass because we all know Elton doesn't have the guts to do that". I looked at Sam and Colby and said "I don't know guys Elton is pretty overprotective of me". Heath looked at Colby and said "Yeah you should hear the high school stories, but we will save them for another time". Colby looked at Sam with a worried look and then continues to walk.

We walked into a more open space and started looking around. Then me, Elton and Heath heard a noise. I signalled for Sam and Colby to come over and they did. Colby looked at me and said "Guys what's up". I looked at him and said "Over there near the window there was a person who looks like a construction worker". Sam looked at us and said "What you saw someone looking in".

Elton looked at him and said "Well I don't think he was looking for us but like they were wondering around". Elton looked over to a electric box and said "Well what is this really going to do at the moment there is nothing connected". Then Heath jumped and said "Did anyone touch my back". Sam looked at him and said "No".

Heath looked at us all and said "Stop". I looked at him and said "I wasn't going to say anything but since we are on this subject before Heath jumped my lower back went really cold but the rest of me was boiling". Heath looked at me and said "No you're lying". I shook my head. Elton looked at the camera and said "Heath hates situations like this".

Then we ran into the next part in the other balcony. As we walked in Sam said "Oh my god this is sick". I looked at them and said "You know what, we should move in here instead". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah all it needs is a bit more construction and we will be alright".

Then Colby said "Rock, paper, scissors whoever loses has to scream we love to explore". They did rock, paper, scissors and Colby lost so he went on the balcony and said "We love to explore". I looked at him and said "Calm the fuck down you're going to get us caught". After that we decided to go to the main area again.

Then Elton found a ladder and said "I'm really curious on what is up here". I looked at him and said "You lot can go up there I'm staying down here". They went up for a bit but not for long and then came back down. I looked at them and said "What's up there". Colby looked at me and said "There was a roof with some bits then and there".

Then we came outside, and Elton tried to kick one of the rails and said "Imagine if it actually fell down". I looked at him and said "Well I don't think we would have some angry workers on our hands". Then we heard a noise and me and Elton ran up the stairs and laid down. As Colby did the same, he said "That was brilliant guys". We laughed and carried on.

Then we went the main entrance Sam said "Hey Heath give us a house tour". He took us round the house while saying "Welcome MTV today I'm going to walk you through my crib so follow me, uh over here is a little bit older but don't worry about that. So here we have a huge double door that you through and there is a chandelier, and my aunt lives here so does my mother and my two side hoes".

I looked at Heath and said "Hey bro I didn't know you had side hoes". He looked at me and said "Well Y/n today you have learnt something, anyways this is where I have sex with my side hoes". Elton looked at Heath and said "Okay lets not talk about having sex because my sister here is about 16". Heath paused for a moment and said "I swear down she is 20".

Elton looked at him and said "Yeah dude you're right I'm just having you on". I looked at Colby and said "I swear they have always been like this". Sam and Colby laughed, and we started to leave. I looked at Heath and said "Right we are all going to have to be quick". We all ran out without being seen and we found a place to do the outro. Sam said "Right guys that is the end hope you all enjoyed like and subscribe and thanks to Y/n, Elton and Heath and we will see yall next time adios".