truth or strip

520 words

I was in my room minding my own business when Colby called for me. I walked downstairs to Colby and I asked "What's up?".

Colby took me outside and said "I need you to help me and Sam film for our channel like just stay behind the camera make sure the camera doesn't fall into the hot tub with us". I looked at him and nodded and walked behind the camera turning it on.

Then Colby starts to say "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are going to do truth or strip with Y/N Castee behind the camera!". I looked at Sam and Colby and said " You fuckers didn't tell me you were doing that, Katrina I will not be looking I swear I will just be looking at my phone reading the questions".

"Right Y/N you're giving the first question to me cos I lost rock, paper, scissors" Sam says. I scroll through the questions and found one "Right Sam your question is have you ever thought bout a girl Colby was with or was talking to in more than a friend way?" Colby interrupts me saying "Meaning if I've ever had a girlfriend orrrrr you know I have had a crush on a girl have you ever thought about her in a hmmmm way".

Sam then says "Well if you ask me ' this girl is hot what do you think of her' I'll be thinking of her in a way that's not just a friend way I'd be like would I think of her as attractive too so like yes". Colby than said "Hm that's understandable".

I was scrolling again and I found a good one for Colby I told the question "Name one thing you don't like about Katrina, Sam's girlfriend". Colby looked at me and said "Y/NNNNNNN why you do me like this".

Sam looked at Colby and said "Me and Kat would love to know this". Colby thinks really hard and says "Well I think it would have to be that Kat has a really loud laugh and when I'm trying to sleep or get my headphones one I can still hear her laughing and I'm like 'well Katrina is here'.

A couple questions later they were both in there boxers and it was Colby's turn and his question I let his followers choose his question so I asked "Colby who was the last person you kissed"

Colby looked at me and looked at Sam and said "I cant say her name I don't want people to give her shit". Me and Sam looked at each other as I said "Nope I'm out" running inside . Sam looked at Colby and he started to remove his underwear so he turned around.

"Alright guys I'm bear cheecked" he said as Sam pleaded for him to put his underwear on. He put his underwear on and shouted for me to come back. "Well guys that's it for this weeks video a huge thanks to little Castee because I think we traumatised her so give it a big thumbs up subscribe turn post notifications on and have a great day bye"