Bloody Mary Prank

703 words

I was in the garage when Sam came in. I looked at him and said "What's up dude". Sam looked at me and said "Do you want to go a Bloody Mary ritual in mine and Colby's bathroom". I looked at him and said "Sure is Colby joining". Sam looked at me and said "Yeah we could go ask him". I looked at Sam and said "Let's fucking go then".

We walked up to Colby's room and Sam knocked on his door as I said "Colbs are ya decent". Colby yelled back "No not really". I laughed and looked at the camera and said "Well tuff tits because we are coming in". We walked in and Colby said "You both are lucky I wasn't naked". Sam looked at him and said "Yeah that was the only thing I was kind of worried about".

Colby looked at us and said "Well what do you both want". Sam looked at Colby and said "We wanted to do the bloody Mary challenge". Colby looked at us and said "Oh that sounds fun". I looked at Colby and said "So your in". Colby looked at me and said "Who do you think I am of course".

Sam looked at us and said "Okay let's just film the intro". I looked at Sam and said "Okay lets get that of the way then". Sam got his camera out and said "What's up guys Sam and I'm here with Y/n and Colby, so today they are the next victims to this challenge". I looked at Sam and said "What the fuck do you mean victims you piece of garbage".

Colby wrapped his arm around my neck and said "Yeah Sam your scaring us". Sam looked at us and said "Don't worry guys you are just the next people I'm doing scary shit with". I looked at him and said "Okay that makes me feel a little bit better but I still feel like you have shit planned and I'm not excited".

Sam looked at the camera and said "Okay on that note we are going to the bathroom". Colby looked at him and said "Okay lets go". We went into the bathroom and I said "So what do we need". Sam looked at me and said "So we need candles and water to run from the faucet and then we can turn the lights off".

I looked at him and said "Oh okay then". We started doing the ritual and started spinning when Colby said "Shit I'm dizzy". I looked at him and said "I thought you was a professional ballerina you do this for a living you weirdo". We finished the Bloody Mary ritual and Sam said "Has anything happened". 

Colby looked at him and said "I don't know". I looked at Sam and said "Doesn't look like anything happened". Sam looked at us and said "Well looks like nothing happened okay guys lets go". Colby opened the door and fell immediately as I just looked at the person who screamed at us like they were a mythical creature.

Colby looked at us and said "Jesus". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n didn't flinch but her face looks like what the fuck just happened". I looked at Sam and said "Is that Kat". Kat looked at me and said "Yeah it's me". Colby looked at me and said "Y/n are you okay". I looked at Colby and said "I should be asking you that you sounded like a little girl who's dad just left them".

Sam looked at me and said "Y/n that is oddly specific". Kat looked at us and said "How do you guys feel". Colby looked at Kat and said "My heart is beating like crazy". I looked at her and said "I don't know how to feel but what I do know is that I'm never coming into Sam and Colby's bathroom no matter what they want".

Sam looked at me and said "I'm surprised you didn't flinch". I looked at him and said "To be honest I was trying to process what was going on". Then Sam said "Right if you all enjoyed this video like subscribe to me and to Colby and Y/n and have a great day bye".