Reacting to photoshopped photos

1430 words

I was in my room when I heard Jake say "Y/n come down here quick I think the TV is broken". I went downstairs with my head hitting a bit of tape. I stumbled down a bit and said "Oh wait shit". Jake looked at me and said "God I'm actually surprised that got you I thought it was going to be too high for you".

I looked at him and said "Oh thanks I appreciate that". Jake looked at me and said "No problem dude". I looked back at him and said "Wait so the TV isn't broken". Jake looked at me and said "No but I need you and the roommates to film a video with me". I looked at him and got the roommates down to film a video with Jake.

Jake turned the camera when Colby said "What the fuck". I looked at Jake and said "Are we rolling". Jake looked at me and said "Yup". I looked at the camera and said "Oh hello everyone". Sam burped and Corey said "God I really have to stop drinking blood". I looked at Corey and said "That has to be some vampire shit".

Jake sat down between Aaron and Colby while saying "What's up guys I'm with Y/n, Sam, Colby, Jake, Aaron and Corey, and today we are going to be reacting to photo shopped photos of us". I looked at Jake and said "I hope I'm not in any of these". Jake looked at me and said "Don't worry we asked to not to put you in any of these".

I looked at him and said "Well that's good then and I think I'm ready". Jake looked at the others and said "Are you guys ready for this". The boys nodded and I said "Wait before we start I think that the best one should get framed". Jake looked at me and said "Yeah we will do that". Then Jake pulled the first picture up.

 Then Jake pulled the first picture up

Jake got the first one up. I looked at Jake and said "Okay that's a good one". Jake looked at me and said "Chocolate". Then he went over to the next one.

I looked at Corey and said "Wow Corey didn't know you was a penguin"

I looked at Corey and said "Wow Corey didn't know you was a penguin". Corey looked at me and said "I don't know but I'm very fucking cute". Aaron looked at Corey and said "No you are cute".