Overnight In A Amusement Park

1331 words

Today Elton made us to go to a Amusement Park where we would stay overnight. We was about to get out of the car when Elton said "Ey Y/n before you get out I want to tell you something". I nodded while the others got out of the car then Elton said "Right so the reason why we are here is because we are going to prank Jake remember every prank he has pulled".

I looked at him and said "I could name quite a few pranks that he has pulled on everyone". Elton nodded and then said "So I haven't told you the full thing so I have decided to tell you that I have asked for permission to stay overnight so we will definitely not be going to prison today". I looked at him and said "Well that is great to know but why didn't you tell me earlier".

Elton looked at me and said "You was hanging out with Colby, so I decided that would let you guys hang out and tell you later". I looked at Elton and said "Lets prank the absolute shit out of Jake". We then got out of the car and then Elton started to do his intro "What's up everybody since you guys hit the light goal, I promised these guys that we would do a overnight at a Amusement Park, and as you can all tell Y/n is really excited".

I looked at the camera and said "Yes I'm really excited as we are doing another overnight and doing one with my favourite boys". Jake put his hand over his heart and said "Thanks Y/n that means a lot".

Then Elton went back to speaking "Anyways so yeah, we have Jake who is here for the first time so if you want more Jake just comment 'Jake' and we will get him back on the channel". Then Corey said "I hate coming on this channel because we get pressured to do shit and Y/n doesn't have to do anything". Elton looked at him and said "She has had 22 years of peer pressure off me so while I torture you guys Y/n can watch and see what I felt".

I looked at Elton and said "I'm glad you are not making me because I hate heights". Colby looked at me and said "That must have been hard if you are related to Elton". I looked at him and said "Yeah very difficult". Elton then said "So Y/n do you have anything to say". I looked at him and said "No I don't think so". So then Elton said "So then lets get on with the video".

Sam, Colby, Jake and Corey moved to behind the camera and Sam said "God Elton the camera wasn't recording". I bursted out laughing and Elton said "No, are you being serious". I walked over to the camera catching on that Sam was kidding and said "Elton he is being serious". Elton walked over to the camera and a sudden relief escaped him.

Corey looked at him and said "Welcome to the mega prank wars". Elton squatted in front of the camera and said "So someone still owes me a trip to Hawaii, and I didn't fucking forget". I looked the camera and said "Okay lets get on with the video". Then we walked towards the door and Sam went towards to open it.

Then Elton said "Right guys you know the drill Y/n you stay close to one of us and every spot you find is a hiding spot". I looked at him and said "Yeah I'm really excited". Then Colby said "Yeah same". Then Corey was being funny so, Sam looked at the camera and said "So Corey is in there buying the tickets for us all". Then Corey said "Okay yeah that and then could I get 3 for the laser tag".

Elton looked at Corey and said "There is five of us". Corey looked around then into the fake window said "Can I actually get 6 for the mini gold". Then we got our tickets for real and got the golf ball and went over to the golf courts. We played golf for a while and then started to hide. Sam was doing some weird ninja moves and the others were being crabs.

I looked at them and said "Sometimes I think that I am older than you guys". Elton looked at me and said "I'm not going to lie she probably is mentally because we act like we are 12". We was walking to the door and Colby said "I don't think that we should all go in there because there is 6 of us and we will get caught if we all go in".

Then Sam said "Yeah that is true but who is willing to do it". Corey looked at Sam and said "That is a good, but I don't think I want to go in there on my own". Elton nodded so I said "Hey Jake since you are new here and I know you will do it you want to get us in after, but if you don't want to we completely understand if you don't want to".

Jake looked at me and said "Of course what's life without a bit of risk". We got the door open, and Jake went in. As soon as Jake went in Corey said "Where are we going then". Elton looked at him and said "Well we are going to go back to the golf place and hide there". 15 minutes late we got to the golf court.

We got into a hiding spot in the golf court Sam said "Do you think Jake is okay". I looked at Elton and said "Should we tell them". Elton looked at me and said "I think so". Colby looked over to us and said "What the actual fuck is happening in so confused". Elton looked at him and said "We rented the place out".

Corey looked at him and said "Eltonn wait Y/n was you in this". I looked at him and nodded. Sam looked at me and Elton and said "Wait if we have bought this place for the night what is Jake doing in there". I looked at Corey and said "Do you remember all the pranks heart attacks". Sam looked at me and said "Yeah I remember that".

Elton looked at them and said "Well we have told the employee that Jake would be in here because we knew that he would go in there alone, so the employee is going to find Jake and take him into a room an-" he was cut off and Colby jokingly said "And there going to fuck him". Elton laughed and gave me a look to continue.

Then I continued for him "So anyways when Jake is in that room we are going to go into the room and tell him about the prank". Sam laughed and said "Okay I'm not going to lie this is a good prank". Corey looked and said "I'm so glad that I didn't go in there because I would have had a heart attack". I looked at him and said "Yeah I know that is another reason I gave you a look".

Corey looked at me and said "Oh I wondered why you gave me that look". Then Elton said "Right so Jake has just been caught so we are going to get Y/n to do her impression and scare Jake". We opened the door and I said "Whoop, Whoop that's the sound of the police". Immediately Jake pulled me his middle finger.

Colby looked at Jake and said "You can't lie that was a great prank". Jake looked at me and said "Well at first I was nearly shitting myself until I hear Y/n and I was so over you all". Elton laughed and then said "Would we be able to go on the rides outside". The Amusement employee said "Well I don't see why not" and that is exactly what we did.