The Dare Game

1576 words

Jake wanted to film a video today so that is what we did. Jake came from behind the couch and said "Hello squad aka fam today we are going to play a dare game and whatever dare we get our lovely girl Y/n who will be helping out isn't that right Y/n". I looked at Jake and said "That's right so lets get started. 

Jake looked at me and said "Who should go first". I looked at Jake and said "Well Jake why don't you go first". Jake looked at me and said "Alright fine". Jake picked a paper out and said "Act like a baby being birthed". Sam looked at Jake and said "Corey should be the mom". I looked at Jake and said "Yeah do that". 

Corey opened his legs and said "Oh my god". Jake came out of Corey and I said "Congrats it's a boy". Corey looked at me and said "Thanks nurse". I went over to Corey and said "Okay Aunt Corey it's you turn now". Corey looked at me and said "Oh okay then".

Corey picked one out then giggled and said "Get spanked with roommates choice of object, wait who is spanking me with the object". Jake looked at Corey and said "Y/n because it will hurt the least". Corey looked at us and said "Okay then so what is the object". Aaron looked at me and said "Y/n you should use this rug but it's pretty heavy".

I looked at him and said "Oh that's no biggy". Aaron handed me the rug and I hit Corey with it. Corey looked at me and said "Ow Y/n you have the mom spank like when I was naughty and get a spanking". Colby looked at Corey and said "Hurts doesn't it". I looked at Corey and said "I didn't even think I hit it that hard anyways Colby's turn".

Colby looked at me and said "Oh crap okay then". Sam looked at us and said "I feel like all these are embarrassing tasks". Corey looked at Sam and said "They aren't embarrassing alright". I looked at Colby and said "Okay what is your dare". Colby looked at me and said "Rubber band snap".

I looked at Colby and said "Oh shit". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n snap him in the forehead". Colby looked at me and said "No Y/n don't". I looked at him and said "Don't worry I wont I'll do it on your arm because I'm not that mean". I snapped the rubber band on Colby's arm and he jumped back.

I looked at him and said "Colbs you okay". Colby looked at me while putting a straight face on and said "Yup just fine". I then said "Okay then Sam it's your turn". I went over to Sam and he picked out a paper and said "Shave some body hair". I looked at him and said "Okay so Colby will rub the shaving cream on your chest and I'll shave it".

Sam looked at me and said "Alrighty then". Colby put the shaving cream on Sam's chest and I said "Okay Sam say goodbye to your chest hair". Sam looked at his chest and said "Bye bye chest hair". I then started to shave the part of his chest and when I finished Aaron said "Y/n is so good at shaving the razor looks disgusting".

I looked at Aaron and said "Alright dude it's your turn". Aaron picked a paper out and said "Get a fork and scrap it near your ear". I looked at the guys and said "I'm sorry one of you guys are going to have to do this I can't deal with that noise". Colby looked at me and said "Don't worry Y/n I'll do it".

I looked at Colby and said "Thanks Colbs" then went to go sit of the floor next to Kat. Colby did it for longer than 10 seconds and said "Okay Colbs you can stop now my ears are bleeding anyways Jake your turn". Jake got a piece of paper and said "Scream I have a tiny weenie outside, Y/n where should I do it".

I looked at him and said "You should climb on the fence so the neighbours can here you". He climbed on the fence outside and said "I have a tiny weenie". Sam looked at Jake and said "You look like Spiderman up there". We went back inside and I said "Okay Corey it's your turn once again".

Corey pulled a paper out and said "Let a dog lick peanut butter off your face". I looked at Corey and said "Call Navi". Corey looked at me and said "Yeah I'm going to call Navi". Navi came down and I said "Go on Navi lick the peanut butter off Corey's face". Navi finished and Sam said "Oh she loved that". 

I looked at Sam and said "I know right anyways Colby it's your turn again". Colby picked a paper up and said "Get towel whipped by Y/n". Kat looked at Colby and said "You don't understand how bad Y/n wanted to whip someone with a towel today". I looked at the boys and said "Yeah I really wanted to do it to someone".

Corey looked at me and said "Well you can towel whip Colby". Kat got me a towel and Colby stood in front of me as I said "Right Colbs are you ready". I started to swirl the towel and Jake looked at me and said "Oh you're really getting into this". I looked at Jake and said "Yeah this was the dare I was looking forward to".

I then whipped Colby making him say "Oh shit that hurt like hell". Corey looked at him and said "She has the mother hit doesn't she". Colby looked at him and said "You didn't get that wrong". I looked at the guys and said "Okay Sam your turn". Sam said "Let the roommates make up a dare".

Corey looked Sam and said "You should do a lap dance". Sam did his lap dance and I said "Well that was uhm lovely Kat what did you think of that". Kat looked at me and said "That was horrifying". Jake looked at her and said "Has he ever done that to you". Kat looked at him and said "Yeah every night".

I then said "Okay on that note Aaron it's your turn". Aaron looked at me and said "Take a shot of lemon juice". I looked at him and said "Oh that's not that bad". Aaron looked at me and said "That's because lemon juice doesn't bother you". I looked at him and said "That could be a reason".

Aaron did the shot and said "Got it". I looked around and said "Okay back to Jake's turn". Jake pulled a paper out and said "Brush your teeth ten drink orange juice". I looked at him and said "Okay that is disgusting". Corey looked at him and said "Yeah they are making you brush your teeth".

Jake did it and Colby said "Dude what does it taste like". Jake looked at him and said "I don't know it keeps going away". I looked at Corey and said "Okay it's your turn". Corey pulled a paper out and said "Try and sell your roommates anything in the room". Corey pulled something out and said "Y/n would you like to buy this amazing piece of material".

I looked at Corey and said "Nah I'm fine thanks". Aaron looked at him and said "I'm going to have to say no". Corey threw a ping pong ball and it landed in the cup making me say "Oh holy shit I didn't expect that". I looked at Colby and said "Alright Colbs it's your turn once again".    

Colby pulled a paper out and said "Roommates make up a dare". I looked at the guys and said "We should make him remake a old vine". Aaron looked at us and said "He should do the grind on me vine". Jake looked at the camera and said "We can't get copy righted so Y/n is going to sing it better than the original". 

Colby did the grind on me move and then started humping a bottle that Corey threw at him. Then I said "Okay anyways Sam your turn". Jake looked at me and said "I'm surprised your acting so normal towards that". I looked at him and said "I want to get what I just saw out my head because it reminds me of when I did my version of grind on me".

Kat looked at me and said "Oh my god I remember that". I looked at her and said "Yeah we don't bring that up again". Sam picked out a paper and said "Dip your sock in water". I looked at the guys and said "Okay I'll go get a bowl of water". When I got the water I put it in front of Sam and he dipped his foot into it.

Jake looked at me and said "Sam's foot is wet". I looked at him and said "Oh fuck I never would have noticed anyways Aaron your turn". Aaron picked out a paper and said "Roommates make a dare". Jake looked at him and said "Take a spoon full of hot sauce". I looked at them and said "Okay I'll get the hot sauce".

I got some for Aaron and he just did it. The Jake said "Right guys like subscribe and we will see you soon bye".