Turned dog pink prank

878 words

I was in my room minding my own business when I saw Elton's girlfriend Amanda pull up I was so confused because Elton never told me she was coming so I went outside to see what she was here for and I saw Sam and Colby with the camera this is when I knew Elton was going to get pranked.

Colby saw me and said "Y/N just the girl we was looking for" I looked at them with a concerned look on my face and all I could say is "What are you two up to?". Amanda looked at me and said "Do you know where Circa is?".

I looked at her and said "Yeah she's in my room I'll go get her". I run upstairs to get her pick her up and bring her downstairs. Normally she didn't like being picked up, but she loved being picked up by her aunt.

I looked at Colby, Sam and Amanda and asked, "What are we doing with Circa?". Colby looked me and then said "Well dear Y/N we are going to dye Circa here pink".

I looked at Colby and said " He is so going kill you guys he is going to be pissed and even if me and Amanda help you, he's going to get pissed at us as well". Amanda looked at me and said "Yeah, the other day I asked him if I could dye her, he said 'Fuck off you are not dying my dog'. I laughed and said "Yeah that sounds like Elton".

Sam and Amanda got into her car with Circa which was a pain to do because I had to pick her up and get her into the back seat and then me and Colby got into his car. We were halfway there, and Colby said "So Y/n you know Elton better than anyone else what do you think is going to happen".

I looked at him and said "Well if I'm being honest, he is going to be really sad and is probably going to kill you". Colby then looked at the camera and I just laughed.

When we finally got to the pet grooming store and Sam and Amanda took Circa while me and Colby walked in slowly behind them. Amanda signed the papers and to Colby I said "So you guys are really going all out for this mega prank war because like Circa is his most prized possession".

About a hour later the pet groomer came out with Circa and she came straight to me and Amanda says "She probably hates me now". I got Circa's leash and got her back into the back of Amanda's car and my phone pinged.

Amanda looked at me and said "Who's texted you". I looked at Amanda while pulling out my phone and said "Shit it's Elton he's just put 'Y/n do you know where Circa is ' so I just put 'I took her to Walmart to get some toys' so while you guys were getting Circa dyed, Colby and I went to get some dog toys".

Sam looked at me and said "No because that is really smart". I looked at Sam and said "Well that's the only thing I could think of that he would have believed". Then they both just laughed.

When we got home, I shouted for Aaron and Corey. When they came down Corey said "What the fuck happened to Circle". Sam looked at him and said "Me and Colby dyed her for the prank wars because Elton really thought he was safe". Then Colby added "And anyways for all he knows it could have been you or Aaron".

Aaron looked at Colby and said "I'm going upstairs because I'm not taking your blame". Then I heard the gate open, and I said "Guys he is here". Corey and Aaron bolted outside trying not to even wanting to take the blame. Then Elton opened the door revealing his now pink dog. "What the fuck" is all he managed to get out. "Why the fuck is my dog fucking pink"

Sam and Colby jumped out from behind the wall with Amanda following slowly behind. Amanda just stands not far behind me. Sam shouts "Welcome to the prank wars Uncle Elty". Elton was surprisingly calm but sad at first but me and Amanda knew that Sam and Colby were in some serious shit.

"I wasn't even in the prank wars" Elton sadly said. "Well know you are" Colby replied. Elton got a boost of anger "You better run while you can Colby". Colby started running he knew the shit he was in Sam by this point was getting chased as well. Elton tried to throw Colby into the pool but he was koala hugging the fence

Sam told me to do their outro while they were running for their lives "So guys if you liked this video give it a big thumbs up and get this to 50 thousand likes one like means one prayer for Sam and Colby's life and a big thanks to Circa for letting us dye her anyways bye guys" I ended the video.

And had a great time watching Sam and Colby run for their life occasionally getting Colby hiding behind me trying his hardest to not get thrown in the pool.