Ultimate Smack Cam

1224 words

The other day Elton made me order a fork lift for a prank he wanted to do on the roommates. I was in the garage and I heard a knock on the door. I waited for a minute and nobody answered the door so I did.

Circa was behind me when I got to the door. But when I opened it I was met with Scotty Sire who hugged me and said "Hey bitch did you order a fork lift". I looked at him while Elton was laughing and I said "Yeah I ordered one but didn't think it would be here yet". Elton looked at me and said "Well here it is".

I walked out the house and said "Well let's get this thing started then". We set up the hand up and Scotty came over to me where Circa also was. He started stroking her and she rolled over for him to rub her belly and Scotty said "Oh my god Elton your dog trusts me". Elton looked at Scotty and said "Sometimes I think that Circa isn't my dog and is Y/n's dog".

I looked at Elton and said "She just loves Aunt Y/n". Scotty looked and said "I have a feeling that is not a understatement". Elton looked at him and said "Not like I can be chilling on the couch and Circa will be on the floor and as soon as Y/n walks in she is cuddling with her". I looked at Elton and said "She is my favourite thing in the world".

Then Elton said "Circa I am doing this for you". I looked at Elton and said "Even knowing it was only Sam and Colby who painted her pink but no we are being mean and are also getting Corey and Aaron". Scotty looked at me and said "Well if we are getting Sam and Colby we might as well go all out and get them all".

Elton looked at me and said "Exactly". I looked at Elton and said "Should we get the shaving cream on the hand". Elton looked at me and said "Yeah because the quicker we do this the quicker we can have some fun". Scotty looked at Elton and said "Oh really". I looked at Scotty and said "Hey Scotty it's too early for this".

He looked at me and said "Oh sorry little one forgot you was to young to listen to things like that". I looked at him and said "I'm 20 but okay". Scotty looked at me and said "Wait really I remember when you 17". Elton looked at me and said "It's so funny to think that even knowing you are the youngest out of the whole house your still the most reliable out of us all".

I looked at Elton and said "Well should we get started pouring the cream on the hand". Elton looked at me and said "Yeah lets get some cream on the hand and go cream our roommates". I looked at Elton and said "You don't understand how dirty that sounded". Elton laughed and then we filled the hand with shaving cream.

Then when we were finished Elton said "Y/n who do you think we should get first". I looked at Elton and said "I think we should get Corey first". Scotty looked at the camera and said "She is only saying Corey first because she thinks Colby will freak out too much so she wants to leave him for a while and she is fond of him".

Then Elton said "So Y/n you seem to know where everybody is all the time so where is Corey". I looked at Elton and said "He is in the lounge playing rocket league". Elton looked at me and said "Well that isn't really a surprise".

We walked into the lounge to where Corey was and Elton said "Hey Corey". He looked towards us and said "Hey guys what's up". I looked at Corey and said "Well Elton has a surprise for you". Corey looked at us and said "Wait really". Elton looked at Corey and said "Yeah I've decided to do something nice for the house for once".

Corey looked at us and said "Why are you guys acting like this I don't trust you guys". I looked at Corey and said "Come on Corey trust us on this". Corey looked at us and said "Wait what kind of surprise is this". Elton looked at him and said "Well it is quite expensive". Corey looked at him and said "Really".

I look at him and said "So we need to put this towel over your head and we will take you to your surprise". Corey stood up and said "Okay then I'm ready". We put the towel over Corey's head and took him over to the foyer. While Corey was blindfolded Elton started to climb the front of the house to reach the hand and me and Scotty made sure Corey wouldn't fall.