Myths you was told growing up

1928 words

Today Jake, Colby, Sam and I was filming for Jake's channel. Jake turned his camera, sat down and said "What's up guys I'm with Colby, Sam and Y/n, today Y/n and I are going to tell myths you was told as a child that aren't true".

I looked at the camera and said "Yeah that's right your parents lie to you". Jake looked at me and said "Y/n do you want to read first". I looked at Jake and "It's okay you can go first". Colby looked at us and said "Let's get started".

Jake opened his computer and said "If you swallow your gum it will stay in your stomach for seven years is a lie". I looked at Jake and said "Momma Castee always said that was true". Sam looked at me and said "Parents are liars".

Colby looked at the camera and said "Wow". Then Jake said "Quit lying to me mom". Colby looked and then said "Screw you mom". I looked at the camera and said "Looks like this video is going to make us have problems with our parents".

Sam looked at me and said "Oh yeah". I looked at them and said "Anyways the next one is that drinking coffee will disturb your growth". Jake looked at me and said "I have actually heard that one".

Sam looked at me and said "Yeah I think I have heard this as well". Colby looked and said "Woooow". I looked at the camera and said "We have been lied to again". Sam looked at me and said "Does that mean we can have all the coffee we want".

I looked at Sam and said "Yeah sure". Then Jake said "Okay don't go into the pool till at least 15 minutes after you have eaten". I looked at Jake and said "You don't understand how many times I have been told that".

Colby looked at us and said "My doctor told me not to do that". Sam looked at Colby and said "Why". Colby looked at Sam and said "Probably because they are stupid". I looked at the camera and said "So the next one is if you touch a toad you will get warts".

Colby looked at me and said "Oh I've heard that one". Jake looked at the camera and said "I believed that". I looked at Jake and said "Surprisingly I have never heard that one before". Jake looked at me and said "I believed that until last year when my dad told us".

I looked at the camera and said "Shout out to Jake's dad Mr Webber". Sam started clapping while Jake looked at the camera and said "Swallow a water melon seed and a tree will grow in your stomach".

I looked at Jake and said "You don't understand how many times my parents have said that to me". Colby looked at me and said "I never believed it but I have heard it". Sam looked at us and said "I have had 6 trees in my stomach".

Jake looked at Sam and said "Wait bro do you water it". Sam looked at Jake and said "Everyday". I looked at the camera and said "So when parents said make a face and it will stay like that forever that is a lie".

Colby looked at me and said "Is that like going cross-eyed". I looked at Colby and said "Yeah things like that". Sam looked at us and said "I was told when you go cross-eyed and you get punch on the back you get stuck like that".

I looked at Jake and said "We should do a experiment on that". Sam looked at Jake and said "Are you ready". Jake looked nodded and said "Ready". Sam smacked Jake's back and Jake said "Oh dude".

I looked at the camera and said "Well I guess it works?". Then Jake looked at the camera and said "Okay so cracking you knuckles will give you arthritis". I looked at Jake and said "My grandmother has arthritis she has never cracked her knuckles and my grandfather cracks his knuckles all the time and he hasn't got it".

Sam looked at us and said "I have always believed that to be true". Jake looked at him and said "You actually believe that". Sam looked at us and said "Yeah". I looked at Sam and said "Well it isn't true". Jake looked at us and said "Do you know what that means". He starts cracking every bone in his body and Sam said "Brother stop".