Jump scare prank on roommates

I was editing a video when I got a phone call of Colby. I answered it and say "What's up Colbert". He then replied with "I need some help can you come into my room". I sighed and said "Yup just give me a minute". I walked into Colby's room and I couldn't see him making me say "Oh come on Colby don't fucking jump out at me because I'll be fucking pissed".

I poked my head around the corner and said "I swear to fuck if you jump out I'm gonna hit you so hard". Then Colby walked out of the closet making me say "Oh you've finally come out of the closet, with a rabbit head". He took the rabbit hat off his head and said "I tried to scare you and you make coming out jokes".

I looked at him and said "Well at least I didn't hit you like I announced". He then looked at me and said "I need your help with pranking the roommates". I looked at him and said "Of course I'm in, like when am I not in". He looked at me and said "Alright then I want you try and get our first victim Corey".

I nodded and said "I know what I'm going to do". Colby got into position in the hall of Corey's room as I yelled "Corey are you in your room". He came round the corner and said "No if you couldn't tell I'm right here". I looked at him and said "I saw something move in there is Devyn in there".

He looked at me and said "No she's here with me". I looked at him and said "Well someone's in there and it your room". He looked at me and said "I would go in there to have a look but bro I'm scared as shit". I looked at him and said "You said Devyn is there".

He shook his head and said "Yes she is here". Devyn looked at me and said "Who's in our room". I looked at her and said "I don't know who's in there but it was weird". Corey looked at me and said "I'd go in but I'm scared". I looked at him and said "We'll all go in together". We walked in and I looked at Colby however he didn't see him.

Corey looked at me and said "There's no one in there little Castee". I looked at him and said "Are you sure because I swear I saw somebody in here". They then turned over to Colby and then Colby screamed scaring Corey and Devyn. Corey looked at us and said "Oh my god". I looked at him and said "I told you someone was in your room".

Colby looked at them and said "It took you all so long to see me". I looked at him and said "I don't even know how they didn't see you, like I was trying to lead them to you but they ended up looking in the opposite place to where I wanted them to look". He looked at me and said "It was so hot under there".

Corey looked at us and said "Where's the camera". Colby pointed to the famous camera place for pranks and said "Over there Corey". Corey looked at us and said "What the fuck, why the fuck did you do that". We then went downstairs and Colby said "Right Y/n so the next person we are going to prank is Sam and he's here so lets get on with it".

They walked into the house as I said "Sam have you been doing rituals again". He shook his head and said "No not recently why". I looked at him and said "I know how weird it sounds but I heard this shadow and it has like long ears and its like really weird". He looked at me and said "No that is weird, where did you see it".

I looked at them and said "I'll show you". We walked further into the house and Colby jump out at him making him scream. He looked at us and said "Holy crap, I actually fell for that". I looked at him and said "It was a believable scenario". Colby nodded and said "Plus Y/n is a good actress, she's just too believable".

Sam nodded and said "It scary how believable she is even when she always helps out in pranks". I looked at him and said "Well I did tell you I saw something with long ears technically I wasn't lying". He nodded and said "Yeah that's true". Colby looked at me and said "Well next up is your big brother Elton".

I looked at him and said "This is going to be hard as he doesn't scare easily". He looked at me and said "Well we know where you get it from". I nodded and said "Lets just get this over with". I walked into the garage and said "Hey Elton what you editing". He looked at me and said "Just a video for TFIL".

I looked at him and said "All day I feel like I'm being followed but when I looked back nothing is there". He looked at me and said "Its probably Sam doing rituals in his room again". I nodded and said "Yeah probably". I then felt Circa rub against my leg and licked me making me say "Oh hello Circa, you beautiful girl".

She nudged me again making me turn around and see Colby who then slightly moved the ping pong table. Elton then saw Colby knowing that he couldn't see that Elton noticed him. He then slowly rolled over to Colby and pulled the rabbit head of his head. Colby looked at him and said "What, you didn't even get scared".

I looked at him and said "He didn't even notice that I put the camera over there for you". He looked at me and said "You put a camera down, where". Colby looked at him and said "She put it down over there". He looked at us and said "I can't lie that's a good place below the neon". Colby looked at him and said "How did you not get scared at all".

I looked at him and said "I told you he doesn't get scared". He looked at us and said "Well one why would a murderer move a ping pong table in a bunny mask". Colby looked at him and said "God dang it". He looked at us and said "Circa didn't even bark". I looked at him and said "She kept nudging me".

He looked at me and said "At least she'll protect you and alert you I guess". Colby looked at us and said "Right finally we're going to prank Aaron". I looked at him and said "I have a feeling this is going to be good". We got upstairs and I said "Aaron can you help me with something". I heard Aaron's reply "Yeah just give me one second".

He came out and Colby walked behind him screaming making Aaron throw a punch at him. My hands flew to my face as I said "Holy fucking hell". When Aaron noticed it was Colby he said "Oh my god, I'm so sorry". Colby looked at him and said "You hit the bunny mask". I looked at them and said "Jesus that scared me then".

He looked at us and said "I didn't know what to do". Colby looked at the camera and said "I'm never pranking Aaron again guys". I nodded and said "The camera is right over there". He looked at us and said "I didn't think anything of it as everyone leaves cameras everywhere". I looked at them and said "Imagine if he hit your face though".