Hotel Del Coronado

1889 words

Colby started recording "What's up guys it Sam and Colby". Then Sam said "And today we are with our child leader Y/n, our medium Amanda and FazeRug who is just here". Faze laughed and said "Speaking of having me here I should tell you the doctor rung me up saying I have a appointment in about 20 minutes".

I looked at Faze and said "Bro the best thing to do be calm and relax". Amanda looked at me and said "Yeah that's the best thing we can do". Then Amanda says "So I don't see Kate Morgan, but I can feel that she is inside waiting for us". Faze looked at Amanda and said "Well that is absolutely great". 

We walk in and when we booked in, we asked if they knew if the hotel was haunted, she didn't know so she handed us over the bellman bobby. After we talked to Bobby I said "Well I really doubt he's lying he did generally look serious". Colby nodded and said "And he's Bobby the bellman". Amanda looked and said "Yeah it's Bobby".

Colby looked at us and said "So the 5th has also got a lot of suicide going on". I looked at them and said "We definitely have to go up there". Sam looked at the camera and said "Even the bellman doesn't go up there". We walk upstairs and there was this corridor and Amanda said "I have a eerie feeling in here". 

Sam looked at Amanda and said "What does it feel like". I was looking around and the door slowly started to open, and I said "Guy's that door is fucking opening". Amanda looked at Sam and said "See I told you something was here". Everyone looked at her shocked and Faze said "I can't feel the back of my head".

I looked at the guys and said "Wait it's automatic". Amanda looked at me and said "That means someone has to be stood in front of it". Sam looked at us and said "This is like a music box". I looked at them and said "Well its going to be a good night". Sam looked at us and said "Lets go to the 5th floor then" and that's exactly what we did.

I looked at everyone and said "Why are these doors so small". Faze looked at me and said "Yeah I feel tall". We started walking down the hallway and Colby said "Imagine we pass out its that trippy". Sam looked at Colby and said "Well that would be the end of the video". Then I said "Until we wake up tomorrow". 

Faze looked at us and said "Do you guys smell vinegar". I looked at Faze and said "I thought that was just me".  Colby said "Y/n can you give me a piggyback ride my legs are feeling like jelly". I looked at Colby and said "I'll try but I might get squished". Colby jumped onto my back and although he was pretty heavy. I had him on my back and walked towards a balcony. I put Colby down and faze said "Hey Y/n I don't know how you had Colby on your back for that long".

I looked at him and said "To be honest I think he broke my back". Then I said "Anyways why are we here have you seen anything".  Amanda looked over to me and said "Yeah there is a woman that is either called Elle or a name like Elise and she's just like next to Faze". Faze looked over to Amanda and said "Oh well that's great". 

Colby looked at him and said "Dude we could have a double date with me and Maddie". I looked at Colby and gave him a death stare while saying "I wish you would stop going on about my grandma and like I said when we was with Seth and Josh of course you can't stop thinking about her because she's good looking because she's related to me but please give her a break".

Colby looked at Amanda and said "Is Faze's ghost girl hot?". I looked at him and said "There are probably like what a million questions you could've asked, and you ask if this Elise girl is hot". He just looked at Amanda and she said "Well she's smoking". All the boys seemed excited and I just shook my head.

 Sam looked at us and said "Okay well that's our room". Then Colby says "So Kate Morgan we are here". He knocks on the door. Then I say, "What if someone just opened the door". Colby looked at me and said "I would fucking piss myself". Then as if God had heard me a old man opened the door as the boys bolted away leaving me and Amanda behind, Amanda said "Oh my god we are so sorry".