Biltmore hotel

2045 words

Sam and Colby of course needed a video for their YouTube channel, so they decided they wanted to go to the Biltmore hotel. We started the intro in the lounge with Colby saying "What's up guys it Sam and Colby". Then Sam said "And tonight is the night". I looked at Sam and Colby and said "What could you possibly want me to do with you all today".

Colby looked at me and said "We are going to party". I looked at Colby and said "Yeah that is definitely not true". Colby laughed and Sam said "Anyways we are going to the Biltmore hotel again with Web cam and Scherer but this time we are dragging Mom around with us this time". I looked at the camera and said "That is right".

Then Sam said "So this time we are staying in the Presidential suite". I looked at Sam and said "So your telling me we could meet someone like Kennedy". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah we could meet Kennedy". Colby took a pause then said "Guys if you don't like this video we won't be able to pay for the room".

I looked at the camera and said "In other words like the video". We got to the hotel and went in and checked in and asked if it was haunted but they didn't tell us if it was haunted or not. But as Sam, Colby, Jake and Corey have already been here before the know it's definitely haunted. I would have gone with them for their first time, but Elton wanted me to film with him and go to the Shanley where we found out some really crazy things. 

So Sam asked me "Y/n you have never been here before so how are you feeling about this". I looked at Sam and said "Well I can't say I've been here, so I think I'm a bit nervous but also really excited". When we got our key and then went to the hallway. Sam looked at us and said "It seemed like she didn't want to tell us anything".

I looked at Sam and said "Yeah she was definitely hiding something from us". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah she was totally different to the over lady we had". I looked at Colby and said "All she said was oh yeah read the website". Jake looked at me and said "It definitely sounded like she was keeping something from us".

Corey looked at us and said "Did you all see her look at the camera". I looked at them and said "Well it's not like we don't know anything about this place". Colby looked at me and said "True but still why couldn't she just tell us". Then we started to walk to our room. We walked passed this picture I looked at the picture and stopped.

Corey looked at me and said "Y/n are you okay". I looked at the boys and said "I just happened to look over here and see this picture of this woman". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n do you know who that is". I looked at them and said "I have no clue who that is". Colby put his arm over me and said "That is the black Dalilah".

I looked at Colby and said "And their proud of it that is horrible". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah that is one thing I have never understood because would you be proud if someone died in your hotel". Jake looked at us and said "She was also chopped up into little pieces". Corey looked at us and said "And when was this".

I looked at Colby and said "Wasn't it like in the 40s". Colby looked and nodded. Jake looked at us and said "And the weirdest thing they didn't find the blood". I looked at Jake and said "Well that means it would of been someone who knew what they were doing". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n this isn't psychic detectives". We all laughed and walked away from the picture.

Sam was going to say something and a old man farted making the boys laugh. I looked at the boys and said "Poor man probably accidently farted and now you are all laughing at him". Sam looked at me and said "I got that on camera". We walked away from that and Jake said "They say it smells fowl when there is ghosts around".

I looked at Jake and said "It was probably the black Dalilah". Then we walked up these stairs and saw this crystal on the statue moving while they was no draft Jake looked at me and said "Y/n since you are our ghost expert can you explain that?".