Scary facts you don't want to know

1470 words

Today Jake wanted Colby and I to do a scary facts video so we all sat on Jake's apartment couch. Jake turned the camera on and said "Today we are talking about scary facts you don't wanna know with Y/n and Colby". I looked at Jake and said "This vibe isn't really scary is it". Jake looked at me and said "Yeah we need to change that". 

Colby looked at us and said "It's like 1PM". Jake made the room look scarier and gave Colby a blanket and said "Y/n throw your spooky sweat shirt on" and that's what I did. I looked at Jake and said "Jesus man it's hot as fuck in your house". Colby looked at me and said "I know I'm burning in this blanket".

Jake looked at us and said "That is the scariest part of the video". Jake looked at us and said "Right we will go in a line Colby you start". Colby nodded at Jake and said "In toddlers their adult teeth are under their eyes". Jake looked at me and said "Mom did you know that". I looked at him and said "I never fucking knew that it's creepy as fuck".

Colby looked at Jake and said "Wait this is true". Jake looked at us and said "Yup apparently". I looked at the camera and said "No one knows how anaesthetics work but doctors still use it, I think that is horrible". Jake looked at me and said "I actually can't believe they do that". Colby looked at us and said "I don't believe this at all guys".

Then Jake said "The TSA didn't catch 95% of guns so like when you go in a airport some guns don't get picked up". I looked at Jake and said "If you think about it that is quite scary". Jake looked at me and said "I know". Colby looked at us and said "95 really that's a high number guys".

Jake looked at us and said "Yeah most people will get away with it". Colby looked at Jake and said "That's freaky". I looked at them and said "That's really bad". Then Colby said "Dogs like squeaky toys because it reminds them of a small animal getting killed". I looked at them and said "No that cant be right surely". 

Jake looked at us and said "It makes sense thought right". I looked at him and said "That's what makes it freaky". Colby looked at us and said "It does make sense". I looked at them and said "Wait what about indoor dogs". Jake looked at me and said "If a rabbit was outside would Circa chase after it".

I looked at Jake and said "She probably would". Colby looked at us and said "My dogs probably would as well". Then I said "Okay this one is a weird thought but your belly button was your old mouth". Colby looked at me and said "But if you think about it, it's true". Jake looked at us and said "The umbilical cord was the tube to feed you".

I looked at him and said "Yeah because whatever the mother eats the child eats but Jake I'm surprised you knew that about pregnancy". Colby looked at me and said "Same to be honest". Then Jake said "You pass your death date every day". Colby looked at Jake and said "That's going to mess with me".

I looked at the camera and said "Who even thinks of this shit". Then Colby said "Human shed 40 pounds of skin in there lives". I looked at the camera and said "I do believe this actually". Jake looked at me and said "Why". Colby looked at him and said "Think about how much skin comes off your body when you get a sun burn".

Then I said "Okay so this one I already knew but Koala bears can give you pissing chlamydia". Jake looked at us and said "Don't you two like Koala bears". I looked at him and said "Yeah that's what makes it so sad as Colby and I have held one before". Colby looked at us and said "I'm pretty sure I've had chlamydia before".

Jake looked at me and said "How about you Y/n". I looked at him and said "So I don't think so I hope". Then Jake said "We breathe in a litre of farts a day". I looked at the camera and said "That is disgusting". Colby looked at me and said "What if you are on your own and you don't fart". Jake looked at him and said "Go yo a doctor because somethings up".

Colby looked at us and said "Well girls don't fart". Jake looked at me and said "What do you have to say about that Y/n". I jokingly did a nervous gulp and said "No Colby's right". Then Colby said "Your pet cat will eat your face after you die". I looked at Jake and said "Nope that's the only reason I don't want a cat".

Jake looked at us and said "Do you think cats love us". I looked at him and said "Of course they do". Colby looked at me and said "But not as much as dogs thought cats are like more independent". Then I said "Aeroplane toilets can suck out you rectum". Colby looked at me and said "Wait what the fuck". Jake looked at me and said "I do believe this". 

I looked at him and said "How does it suck out your fucking rectum bitch". Jake looked at me and said "Do you know how powerful that shit is". Colby looked at him and said "I think that you need to wipe". Jake looked at him and said "What you stand up to wipe". I looked at him and said "Brother you have to stand up to wipe and if your ass is stuck you use wet wipes".

Jake looked at us and said "That would be great for when someone is going to eat your ass". Colby looked at Jake and said "Brother I get my ass ate all the time". Jake looked at him and said "What who by". My head jokingly went down and Jake said "Miss Castee I didn't know you had that in you".

I looked at him and said "Sorry to burst your bubble Jake but I'm joking". We all laughed then Jake said "The doomsday clock has been getting closer to midnight since 1991". I looked at them and said "What is the doomsday clock". Jake looked at me and said "It's a clock that tells us how close we are to all dying".

Colby looked at Jake and said "I find it a bit stupid because like I could get run over later today but I'm not thinking about it". I nodded and said "Yeah that's what is like why the fuck would you do this your just scaring people". Then Colby said "90% of paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine".

I looked at the camera and said "In other words don't sniff your money because cocaine is bad kiddos". Jake looked at us and said "Yes listen to mother people". Colby looked at us and said "That's a lot of cocaine". Then I said "Baby foreskin are sometimes used for replacement skin for people who need it, wait I thought they used skin that had a lot of fat there like thighs skin".

Jake looked at me and said "Like I burnt myself where is the baby". Colby looked at Jake and said "I think the baby foreskin is like the last resort". I looked at the camera and said "Next time I burn myself I'm going to request for my own skin". Then Jake said "Chlorine isn't what makes your eyes red so it is urine and chlorine mixed together".

I looked at Jake and said "That is disgusting". Jake looked at us and said "We should experiment". Jake looked at him and said "We will get some Chlorine and I'll piss in your eyes". I looked at the boys and said "You guys can but like I don't want to be there". Colby looked at me and said "But we need adult supervision".

I looked at them and said "Oh for fucks sake". Then Colby said "Male fetus' get erections in the womb". I looked at them and said "So your telling me say if I had a boy he would get a boner in my womb". Jake looked at me and said "Well it says so". Colby looked at me and said "Probably not because I had my first boner when I was like 16".

I looked at Colby and said "Elton fucking told me he got his first on at pissing 11". Jake looked at the camera and said "Right guys hope you enjoyed like subscribe check these two out and bye guys".