Super Glue To Head 2

1379 words

It was the next morning from when Elton glued the wig onto Colby's head and Colby and I was downstairs eating breakfast when Elton walked in. Colby looked at me and said "I forgot to say I have a photo shoot today". I looked at Elton and Corey said "Did you hear what he has just said". Elton looked at Colby and said "About you having a photo shoot".

Colby looked at Elton and said "It has just got scheduled so I'm screwed". I looked at Elton and said "I think they chose the worst day to do a photo shoot for Colby". Elton looked at me and said "I know they should have chose a different day". I looked at Colby and said "Is the photo shoot for a 1960s car calendar".

Corey looked at me and said "Y/n what is that nickelodeon show you said you always used to watch". I looked at Corey and said "Oh lazy town". Corey said "Yeah you look like the girl off lazy town". Colby looked at me and said "What is lazy town". I looked at him and said "You don't know what lazy town is Corey pull it up".

We showed Colby a picture from the girl in lazy town and we all agreed they looked identical. Colby sat back down and Elton said "So Colby I have a confession Y/n knows how to get this wig off you". Colby looked at me and said "Y/n if you knew why didn't you do it earlier". I looked at him and said "Because Elton wanted you to suffer".

Colby looked at Elton and said "Oh thanks bro, anyways Y/n what do you need". I looked at him and said "Well there is this thing that is acid and it will take the wig off but it might burn your scalp". Colby looked at me and said "It could burn my scalp". I looked at him and said "Yeah but you can luckily get treatments and things just in case it does burn your scalp".

Colby looked at me and said "Alright then". Corey looked at me and said "Are you serious it can actually burn his scalp". I looked at Corey and said "It's a pissing acid it could go either way". Elton looked at Colby and said "It will be okay though because Y/n is a professional and has done this plenty of times".

Colby looked at me and said "Really?". I looked at Colby hesitantly and said "Yeah I have definitely done this lots of times". Corey looked at me and said "When have you done this". I looked at Corey and said "When I was at Stanley the ghosts used to always play pranks and they played a prank on one of my friends exactly how Elton pranked Colby".

Colby looked at me and said "Oh so your joking". I looked at him and said "Of course I'm joking but I have done it once". Colby looked at me and said "I just don't want my hair to fall out". I looked at him and said "Well I don't think you will loose your hair". Elton looked at Colby and said "Imagine how much your eyes would pop if you didn't have any hair".

I looked at Elton and said "Don't mention anything else about Colby loosing his hair because that isn't going to happen". Colby looked at me and said "Well thanks for the reassurance". Then Elton said "So Colby do you want Y/n to take the wig off". Colby nodded and Elton said "So there is one thing I want you to do".

I looked at him and said "Do you want me to go get it". Elton looked at me and said "Well if you don't mind". I ran upstairs into my room to grab what Elton told me to order the other week. When I came downstairs Colby said "So what do you want me to do to get the wig off". I looked at Colby and said "Your going to be such a pretty princess".

Colby looked at Elton and said "What does she mean". Elton looked at Colby and said "So we want you to put this on". I pulled out a pink dress. Colby looked at me and said "What is that". I looked at him and said "This my friend is a 'super sexy pink witch' costume". Colby looked at me and said "Fine I'll put the dress on".

Colby walked into the 24 pee pee room and said "Y/n can you help me". I walked into the 24 pee pee room and Chazz said "Don't fuck in there Y/s/n". I laughed and then shouted "Don't worry we wont". I let Colby step into the dress and put it on as I zipped the back up. Once it was zipped up Colby stepped away from me and said "How do a look".

I looked at Colby and said "Like I predicted you look like a pretty princess". I tried to process what Colby was actually doing in his life to get this wig off when I heard Corey say "Y/n be honest how does Colby looked right now". I looked at Colby again and shouted "Well he looks uhm questionable could be the word I'm looking for".

Then I heard Elton say "So that means he looks absolutely ridiculous". Then I said "You know what you can all see what he looks like for yourselves". Colby came out of the bathroom and everyone started laughing and Corey said "Why do you actually look good". I looked at Corey and said "He does doesn't he".

Colby looked at me and said "Y/n I have a question, where in the world did you get this from". I looked at him and said "Funny story I was going to get this for me for halloween but when Elton saw what I bought the other day he told me it would look great on you for today but honestly I agree".

Corey looked at Colby and said "You look great dude". I looked at Corey and said "Do you know that wine glass in the cupboard can you get it". Corey came back and gave me the wine glass and I said "Here Colbs this makes your outfit complete". Then Elton said "I have a brilliant idea". I looked at Elton and said "What's up".

He looked at me and said "You know like the work men that are building our neighbours house". I looked at him and said "Should we try and get him a date". Corey looked at me and said "That is a great idea". I looked at Colby and said "Okay come on little Colby we are going to get you a date".

We went to next door and Elton said "Hello workers". A work looked up and Corey said "We have a beautiful single who would like to talk to you". The worker looked confused and Colby walked into sight and started twerking and said "You like what you see" making the worker laugh by the sight of Colby".

Then Colby said "Y/n can you smack my ass to show how much it jiggles". I smacked his ass for him and he said "See that shit it jiggles". The worker laughed and said "I'll take you out". I looked towards the worker and said "Okay I'll make sure she is ready". He put a thumbs up and we left the worker alone.

We went back inside and Colby said "I'm not going to lie Y/n when you smack my ass that shit hurt". I looked at him and said "Sorry it's the rings". Elton looked at Colby and said "That worker looked like he liked what he saw". I looked at Elton and said "I think Colby deserves to take the wing off now".

I took him back into the bathroom and we got the wig off by going outside and spraying him with the hose. Colby looked at me and said "I'm not going to hug you because I'm wet but you don't understand how much I love you for taking this wig off me". I looked at him and said "No I know well we will let you get to your photo shoot". Colby walked off and we did the outro.