Haunted doll prank

I was laying down in bed when Colby came rushing into my room. I turned to him and said "You seriously need to learn how to knock before you end up seeing things you don't really want to see". He laughed and said "I need your help with something". I looked at him and said "How do you need my help today Mr Brock".

He looked at me and said "Do you remember that doll I told you to save yesterday". I looked at him and said "Oh yeah the rabbit that had a hole near her crotch we thinking of the same bitch". He nodded and said "So are you in". I looked at him and said "I've just realised you're recording but yeah I'm in". He sat down on my chair as I sat at the end of my bed and said "So the doll we're pranking Corey with is the doll I took from sunken city".

I looked at him and said "Isn't that also the one that Corey told you specifically not to bring an arm of that doll into the house". He nodded and said "Yeah and that's why I told him I was going to put it into the bin at the end of the road but decided to give it to you so I could prank him today".

I laughed and said "You're pure evil Colbs". He looked at me and said "So to start the prank we need the doll". I chuckled and said "So about that, I may have to do some sort of parkour to get the bunny". He started to laugh and said "Y/n why the fuck did you put the doll on the roof".

I looked at him and said "Well you said that I had to hide the doll out of Corey's sight so I thought well where would he never look, and I thought well Corey hates heights so there's gonna be no way that he will find it on the roof". Colby looked at the camera and said "So now we are going to get the bunny from the roof".

I looked at him and said "And by we you mean me". Colby nodded and said "Yeah I mean you". I then climbed out the window and onto the roof making me whisper "Shit, Corey's outside". Colby looked at me and said "If he asks me make a excuse". I nodded and said "He'll definitely see me on the roof and wonder what the fuck I'm doing".

I was going to where I put the doll and Corey yelled "Y/n what the fuck are you doing on the roof". I looked towards him and said "Well I got told that heat rises so I was testing if it was warmer on the roof than it is in my room, but its warmer in my room". Corey with confusion said "Erm, okay then".

I grabbed the doll and climbed back into my room and Colby laughed while saying "How did he believe that". I shrugged and said "I don't know but it worked so lets do this before he actually catches on that we're pranking him". We walked into Corey and Devyn's room and Colby said "So we need to cover the camera".

I looked at him and said "Just use Devyn's top, you know the one you always use when you prank them". He looked at me and said "That's a good idea". I looked at him and said "And put the rabbit on the middle of the bed so they can see it". Colby put the rabbit down and then covered the camera and said "Right lets lure them in then".

I stood at the top of the stairs and said "Devyn can I borrow your hair curlers". She walked up the stairs and said "Yeah let me just get them". She walked into the room and said "Colby, get this fucking bunny off where I sleep". Colby then called back "What are you talking about". He then walked in and said "What bunny".

I walked in and said "When did that get here". Colby looked at us and said "I threw that in the neighbours trash". Corey looked at him and said "Well you couldn't have". I looked at him and said "He did, I was there when he threw it". Corey looked at us and said "I hope you're not filming our room is a mess".

Devyn looked at us and said "I'm not touching the bunny, but can you take it and actually throw it away this time". Colby looked at her and said "What do you mean, I threw it away". Corey looked at us and said "Where is the camera". Devyn pointed at the camera and said "Its right there".

I laughed and said "Maybe it wasn't as good of a spot as we thought it was". Aaron came in laughing as Corey walked to the camera and said "Now they're filming my messy ass room, wait Y/n why was you on the roof". I looked at him and said "I was getting the rabbit". He looked at us and said "The bunny was on the roof this entire time".

I nodded and said "Well yeah pretty much". Devyn then said "Don't put it near your mouth Colby". I nodded and said "Yeah, you might get a STD". He looked at us and said "Alright I'm actually going to throw it away for real now". I nodded and said "I'm glad I finally know why you asked me to hid it now".

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know I haven't posted in awhile but there is finally another part so home you lot enjoy :)