Mizpah Hotel

1743 words

Colby of course did the intro "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are it the Mizpah hotel with Y/n, Amanda and Mackie". We all waved, and we started to go inside and check in.

We walked into our floor, and I said "My god this is actually quite nice". Mackie looked at me and said "To say this is a really old hotel it's very pretty". Amanda just nodded in agreement.

We walked in and I said "You know what guys normally you tell me at least some of the ghosts like what if it's another prostitute I need to look out for". Colby looked at me and said "Y/n you need to stop that".

I looked over to him and said "What the fuck have I done now". Sam looked at me and said "Colby is just mad you have predicted yet another thing in one of our videos". I looked at him and said "Wait really there is a actual prostitute here".

Amanda then said "Yeah her name was Rose, and she doesn't seem to like me and Mackie, but she seems to like Sam and Colby a lot and she doesn't seem to mind you in a way maybe she cares about you for some reason".

Colby looked at me and said "Well she would like me and Sam because we are men but like I can't think of a proper reason that she wouldn't mind Y/n if she doesn't like Amanda and Mackie".

We went to go to the graveyard. And Colby said "So what you guys probably don't know is that this is the graveyard is the same graveyard we went to when we was at the clown hotel". I looked at Colby and said "So your telling me we could see ninja dog again".

Sam looked at me and said "I forgot about ninja dog, but yeah we could run into him again". Then Colby said "So we need to look for some miners". I looked at Colby with a concerned look and said "Colby are you sure you really want to look for minors and go to jail AGAIN".

Colby looked at me giggled and said "Not that kind of minor I mean mine miners". I looked at Colby while Amanda and Mackie were laughing and said "Well that makes a whole lot of sense".

We went back and got introduced to our guide. She was talking and the elevator opened up and she just looked. Amanda looked at me and said "Y/n is anybody in there". I looked in the elevator and back to Amanda and said "There is absolutely nobody in there".

Colby looked at me and said "So there is nobody in there". I slowly sank to my knees and in a worried manner Sam said "Y/n are you okay". I looked at him and said "Yeah I'm fine just have bad cramps". Amanda, Mackie and the guide nodded understanding what I was on about.

Then the guide took us in our room and told us some more about Rose and how she died, and tears were building up in my eyes. Colby must have noticed this because he pulled me into a hug and said "You okay".

The guide looked at me and said "Some people get quite emotional in here because that would probably have been the last emotion she felt before she died". Colby looked at me and said "Do you want to take a moment outside". I looked at Colby and said "No I'll be fine".

We adventured round the room and the guide told us how lots of people kept getting scratched and we went underground.

We went into this little room and Amanda said "Something just touched me". I looked at her and said "Did you see anything". Amanda looked at me and said "The weird thing is that I didn't see anything and normally I would it's like it blocked me".

I looked at Amanda and said "That is really weird", and Mackie nodded. We explored that area for a moment, and we heard a noise, and the guide came over to us and said "Guys I just heard something and it freaked me out".

I looked at the guide and said "What did it sound like". She looked at me and knocked on the wall. I looked at the rest and said "That is exactly what I heard".