Turning House Into Petting Zoo

2282 words

Elton came in with the camera and said "Y/n come follow me". I looked at Elton and said "Okay". Elton lead me outside and I saw Scotty and some of Elton's over friends. Scotty looked at me and said "Y/n you do know what's going on don't you". I looked at Scotty and said "Well I know for a fact that Elton is doing a prank because Scotty is here".

Scotty laughed and then Elton said "Y/n do you remember what the prank is". I looked at him and said "Oh yeah we are destroying the house and turning it into a fucking petting zoo". Scotty looked at me and said "Oh cheer up". I looked at him and said "Lets just get this over with". Then Scotty took off his shirt making Elton say "Oh".

I looked at Scotty and said "Why are you stripping in my drive way". Scotty looked at me and said "I'm getting ready for this prank". I turned around and Elton said "Y/n why are you turning around". I looked at Elton and said "I'm not watching anyone get changed". Elton looked at me and said "You and Colby get changed in front of each other".

I looked at Elton and said "Huh". Elton laughed and Scotty put his overalls on. I looked at Scotty and said "Okay so welcome to the channel and this is farmer Scotty". Scotty laughed and then Elton said "So the roommates are shopping". I looked at Elton and said "Which I had to force them to do because overwise they wouldn't have".

Elton laughed and said "Anyways we need to get all these hay stacks into the house". I looked at him and said "This is going to be hard work and also very messy". Scotty looked at me and said "Well that won't be very different for you". I looked at him and said "Yeah with all the dishes I have to do".

Then Elton said "So I also have a couple of carts coming that will be full of different animals". I looked at him and said "I actually can't wait for the animals". Scotty looked at the camera and said "If you can't tell Y/n is a super animal person". I looked at the camera and said "I love animals".

Then Elton said "Okay let's get on with making our house into a petting zoo". Then Scotty said "Lets flipping do this". I looked at Elton and said "You know why he said that". Elton looked at me and said "Why". I looked at him and said "So you don't bleep him out" and Elton started laughing.

Then Scotty said "I'm PG". I looked at Scotty and said "Oh your definitely are PG". Elton brought the camera and said "Before we actually start can we take notice on how much Y/n looks like she is from Kansas". I looked at Elton and said "I'm rocking it". Scotty looked at me and said "Are you wearing that to impress your boyfriend",

I looked at Scotty trying to process what he was saying and when I finally did I said "Oh my god Scotty I don't date him". Elton looked at the camera and said "And on that note we are going to start filling the hallway with hay". One of Elton's friends said "Hey Y/n catch". I caught it and hay got everywhere.

Elton looked over to me and said "Oh god we have already made a mess". I looked at Elton and said "Hm I think it will be fine it will make it more mysterious for them". Scotty looked at me and said "Okay that is actually quite a good idea". Elton looked at me and said "But I don't want them to know what is going on before they even walk through the door".

Scotty looked at Elton's friend and said "Oh god damnit". I looked at him and said "Don't worry they all act slack they wont know what is coming for them". Scotty looked for me and said "Well I think Colby will". I looked at him and said "Oh fuck off Scotty". Scotty's mouth dropped and he said "Oh Elton little Caser sugar just swore at me".

Elton looked at us and said "Let's just get to sorting this out". We started to drag the hay inside and Scotty said "Oh yeah we get a call off Elton asking us if we want to help him with a video we say yeah to the fun part but not cleaning up". Elton looked at Scotty and said "Oh don't worry we will leave Y/n with all the cleaning up".