Priest Finds Demon Prank

1483 words

I was in the garage and Elton said "Y/n when is that fake priest coming over to prank the roommates". I looked at Elton and said "Well he should be here in like 5 minutes but he may be early". Then there was a knock on the door and said "That could be him". Elton and I went over to the guy and I said "Are you here to take a look at our house".

The guy looked at me and said "Yeah that would be me". Elton said "Well come in and I'll let Y/n get the roommates". I ran to the top of the stairs so everybody could hear me and said "Guy's the priest is here". Within minutes we was downstairs and introduce each other. Then the priest said "So who has been having more experiences".

Everyone pointed at Corey and I said "Well out of all of us I think Corey is hearing more things". Then the priest turned over to Corey and Corey said "Well especially when I was younger I used to play the ouija board quite a lot". The priest looked at Corey and said "Yeah that's never really a good idea".

Corey looked at the priest and walked over to me and said "Little one over here used to work at a haunted hotel". The priest looked at me and said "Ah did you what hotel". I looked at him and said "I worked at the Stanley hotel in Colorado". He looked at me and said "Yeah that's like the most haunted house in America".

I nodded then he said "So when you worked there did you take like any precautions". I looked at him and said "Well since I'm from Connecticut I slept there as well so I guess I used to always have a positive mind but apart from that not really". He looked at me and said "I see". Then Elton said "Should we talk about the cowboy".

Colby looked at me and said "Cowboy you never told us about a cowboy". I looked at him and said "Well the cowboy was a spirit who used to like play with my hair, every time there was a medium they said that there was a presence of a cowboy near me, kept saying my name in EVP sessions".

Aaron looked at me and said "That sounds like he likes you". The priest looked at me and said "Do you think that cowboy followed you from Stanley". I looked at him and said "You think I could have a attachment". He looked at me and said "Yeah that could be possible". Corey looked at me and said "And you all say it's me who started this".

I looked at Corey and said "Dude I'm sorry". Then the priest said "Anyways back to the ouija board business I know quite a lot of people who have had sleep paralysis after they have done the ouija board". I looked at Aaron and said "Didn't you say you had sleep paralysis like this morning".

Aaron looked at me and said "Yeah I have like had it twice to where I would wake up but like not being able to move and after I would eventually go back to sleep like I'm not even joking". I looked at him and said "Yeah I know because you told me". Aaron looked at me again and said "Yeah I told you like 30 minutes ago".

The priest looked at Aaron and said "Yeah these are really real things and happen a lot more than you would think". I looked at Elton and nearly laughed and then the priest said "Would it be alright if I could check you kitchen". I looked at him and said "Yeah it is just behind you over there".

He walked into the kitchen and walked over to the bar table and said "Oh you already have the ouija board out". Sam looked at Elton and I and said "Did you guys put that there". I looked at Sam and said "No, Elton did you". Elton looked at me and said "I might of but honestly don't know".

The Priest took his jacket off and said "When you are contacting things you have to think that you don't know what you are contacting and bringing through, so anyways sage is the best thing you can use while trying to protect yourself from spirits". I looked at him and said "Oh I've used sage before".

He lit the sage and said "So this is called smudging and basically you take it around the haunted place and it helps to protect the house from the spirits, so I'm going to give this to you" he gave me the sage. Then the priest said "So is there anything else you guys are doing that could make your house well haunted".

I looked at him and said "Well rituals can make your houses haunted can't they". The priest looked at me and said "Yeah they can who does the rituals". Elton looked at him and said "Sam the man over here". The priest looked at Sam and said "Where do you do your rituals". Sam looked at him and said "Well normally I would do them in my room".

I looked at him and said "And thinking about it that is where we hear a lot of stuff". The priest looked at Sam and said "Would it be okay if I took a look at your room". Sam nodded and we went upstairs to Sam's room and the priest went inside. He looked around Sam's room and said "These mirrors here are like doorways for ghosts and spirits".

I looked at Sam and said "You're going to take them down now aren't you". Sam looked at me and said "That is exactly what I'm going to do". Then the priest said "Also if you have it facing directly to your bed that is like that as well and they will see you while you are sleeping". I looked at Elton and said "So for like what 20 years of my life spirits have been watching me sleep".

Elton looked at me and said "Looks like it". Sam looked at me and said "I am definitely taking these down now". I looked at him and said "Yeah I think that might be a good idea". Then the priest went across the hallway and said "Who's room is this". Colby looked at the priest and said "That would be mine".

Corey looked at the priest and said "Yeah there has been times Circa would just stair at this door, the door has opened a couple of times and there has been like weird clapping in this room". I looked at him and said "Oh really you have heard clapping". Elton looked at me and said "I don't know how you don't hear it, it's loud as hell".

The priest looked around Colby's room and said "This one seems alright, but I think I would like to check the master". Corey looked at him and said "Yeah my room is over here". We all went over to Corey's room and the priest said "Oh my god um". He walked out of the room and said "I think this needs something that I can't preform".

I looked ar him and said "So like a exorcism". He looked at me and said "I think that is exactly what it needs but I don't feel comfortable up here". I looked at him and said "Oh we will go back downstairs then". We all went downstairs and I said "Wait before you go can you look at this what Corey caught the other day".

Corey looked at me and said "Oh yeah could you try and explain this". The priest looked at Corey and said "Well I could have a look". Corey showed him the recording and I said "Do you have any clue of what that could be". The priest looked at me and said "I think I'm going to have to go". Sam looked at him and said "Oh okay then".

We lead the priest as he left and Aaron said "Well that was weird". Corey looked at me and said "As soon as I showed him the recording he was like peace I'm out". I looked at Corey and said "Yeah that is a bit weird". Then Aaron, Corey, Sam and Colby were jump scared by the priest and Sam said "Wait what has just happened".

I looked at Sam and started to laugh while Colby said "Wait is this a prank". I looked at Colby and said "Yeah". Aaron looked at me and said "Wait then did you just rent a priest to do this". I looked at Aaron and said "No he used to be a youtuber". Elton looked at the guys and said "He was brilliant wasn't he". Corey looked at us and said "Well he made me shit myself".