Possessed Ouija Board Prank

1513 words

It was getting later and Corey said "Y/n can you help us film a video". I looked at him and said "Yeah I'm coming". I walked into the main garage and Corey had the video ready. Corey then turned the camera on and said "Yo guys what's up everybody and today we have half of the gang".

I looked at the camera and said "Yeah Sam and Colby has left us". Aaron looked at me and said "Wait what they left the house". I looked at Aaron and said "No they haven't I just mean that they are not here with us". Aaron looked at me and said "That makes sense".

Then Corey said "So we are with Aaron, Y/n and Y/n's other brother Kyle". Elton rolled his eyes and I said "Yeah this is Elton's younger twin". Aaron looked and said "Kyle is definitely the better looking sibling and probably Y/n's favourite sibling". I looked at Aaron and said "Oh yeah definitely".

Elton looked at me and said "Excuse me Y/n I'm right here". Then Corey said "Thinking about it you could look like a Tanner". I looked at Corey and said "Nah he is Kyle because my mother always liked that name". Elton looked at me and said "Really". I looked at him and nodded.

Then Corey said "Anyways it's midnight, Sam and Colby are currently upstairs". Elton looked at the camera and said "And we thought why don't we prank then so Y/n are you going to explain to our lovely viewers about how we are going to prank them". I looked at the camera and said "So we are going to go into the lounge and basically Corey is going to pretend to get possessed and scare the shit out of them".

Elton looked at me and said "This is going to be hilarious". Aaron looked at us and said "I just hope that they believe us". I looked at Aaron and said "They should do because like Corey would never willingly touch a ouija board because of what has happened in the past so this will be the best prank ever" I looked over to the camera and said "Well hopefully".

Corey looked at me and said "Exactly but that is also why we need as much help as we can get so that is why Elton and Aaron are here and Y/n is here because Colby will believe her". I laughed and Elton said "I remember Y/n nearly made Colby hate me the other day".

I looked at Elton and said "What can I say brother I'm the better Castee". Corey looked at me and said "Ooo she really went there". Elton gave me a funny death stare and Aaron said "Let's get on with this prank before the siblings fight". We laughed and went to the lounge.

We walked in to the lounge and we got Corey where he was supposed to be sat. Then Elton said "Y/n I think you know the most about possession so how should we place this". I looked at Elton and said "Well since I have watched all the conjuring movies about 10 million times I could probably be able to preform a proper exorcism".

Corey looked at me and said "Are you being serious". Elton looked at Corey and said "We are being 100% serious". Aaron looked at me and said "Well at least we wont be possessed for long because we have out expert Y/n". We all giggled and then got Corey set up.

I looked at Elton and we was all ready so I said "Sam, Colby get your backsides downstairs we need you". Aaron then said "Elton go upstairs and get them because they might have their headphones on". Elton ran upstairs and eventually came down with Sam and Colby.

Elton brought Sam and Colby to where we were and Colby said "Oh". Aaron looked at them and said "Y/n found him earlier and he was humming which was really weird". Colby looked towards me and said "What he was humming". I looked at him and said "I went into the kitchen to make something and I heard Corey humming and it was like I walked into the fucking Conjuring or something".

Sam looked at me and said "Oh my God that sounds creepy". Then Elton said "You should have seen Y/n's face when she first found him". I looked at Elton and said "I nearly shit myself". Then Aaron said "And that is no understatement". Then Colby said "Well this is obviously a prank". Sam looked at Corey and said "What are you doing brother".

Aaron looked at them and said "When Y/n was stood in here on her own he was humming and then when I walked in he didn't do anything". I looked at them and said "At first I thought it was a prank but he is touching a fucking ouija board, You guys know Corey he never touches one after what has happened".

Colby looked at me and said "That's what is weird". Then I said "Corey". As soon as I said that he moved so I jumped. Colby looked at me and said "Holy shit I don't like that". Sam looked at us and said "I have to agree that was weird". Colby looked at Sam and said "Well this is obviously a joke".

Sam looked at him and said "Oh definitely". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah guys it's really funny where is the camera". I looked at Colby and said "There isn't a camera because it isn't a fucking prank". Colby sighed and said "Well where have we been for him to act like this". I looked at him and said "Oh I don't know maybe the fucking suicide bridge you went to the other week".

Aaron looked at me and said "I don't even want to touch him". As soon as Aaron said that Corey's head lifted up making me freeze and Colby say "Oh my god why is he looking at Y/n like that". Sam looked at Colby and said "This has to be a joke". Colby looked at him and said "Yeah brother I know it just has to be".

Sam looked at us and said "He is going to break soon". I looked at them and said "Like I've said Corey would never willingly touch a ouija board like the only time he would touch the ouija board is if Elton made him for a video". Elton looked at me and said "That's what I told them upstairs".

Then Sam said "This is just so stupid Colby man let's just go". Colby nodded and they all walked out. We waited about two minutes and Corey said "Guys come here". I looked at him and said "They don't believe it". Aaron looked at me and said "We have to make it more believable".

Elton looked at me and said "Y/n can you think of anything that could make this more believable". I looked at Elton and said "I have a brilliant idea". I started to walk and Aaron said "Where are we going". I looked at Aaron and said "We are going to the 24 pee pee room".

We went to the bathroom and Corey said "So we are in the 24 pee pee room because Y/n has a brilliant idea". Elton looked at me and said "Okay so what is your idea". I went into the bottom drawer and I said "So I have some red eyeshadow and fake blood and this could make it look more realistic".

I put the makeup and fake blood on Corey and he said "Okay can we just ask why Y/n has that in here". I looked at Corey and said "We don't need to talk about that". We walked back into the lounge and I said "Okay so I think we need to reposition this scene here". Corey looked at me and said "So how are we going to do that". I looked at him and said "You are going to 'attack' Elton".

We got them in the position and Corey was on top of Elton. I said "Oh shit Aaron help me get Corey off Elton, Sam Colby help guys". Sam and Colby ran in and Colby grabbed me and Sam was helping Aaron get Corey off Elton. Sam pushed Corey off Elton and said "What is going on".

I looked at Aaron and said "I don't know, I was in the bathroom and when I came back Corey was on top of Elton strangling him". Colby pulled me into him more and said "Y/n your alright". Then Corey stood up while walking towards the door and slowly turned around and said "I'm a goonthy gunther yeah oh and Sam and Colby welcome to the mega prank wars".

Colby looked and said "Well I had a suspicion it was but when you started to choke Elton I was shitting myself". Sam agreed and said "Wait how did your eyes get so red". Corey looked and said "Y/n did it and made the prank 10 time more believable". They laughed and then Corey did his outro.