Camping in best friends apartment

1307 words

Colby and I was hanging out with each other when someone knocked on Colby's door so he went to answer it. I looked at Colby and said "Who is it". Colby looked at me and said "Come here and you will find out". I walk to Colby's door and noticed Jake, Sam, Corey and Tara was there.

Jake looked at me and said "Oh Y/n didn't know you was here today". Tara looked at me and said "Well at least I'm not the only girl here now". I looked at her and said "Your welcome". Colby looked at them and said "What do you lot want". Jake showed us the tent and said "Well we are all going to have a sleepover". 

Colby looked at him and said "Where are we even sleeping". Corey looked at him and said "We are off back to the Stanley brother". I looked at the guys and said "Well didn't expect my night to end up having a sleepover with everyone". Jake looked at Colby and I while saying "We are sleeping in Colby's apartment and sorry if we disturbed your fuck night".

I looked at Jake and said "Oh fuck off bro". They all walked in as Jake looked at Colby and I while saying "You guys know how to set up a fire right". I looked at him and said "I'm confused". Colby looked at him and said "Yeah why would we need to set up a fire and why can't we just camp in Sam's".

Corey looked at Colby and said "Wait are you hiding something". Colby looked at Corey and said "Fuck no anyways if someone was hiding something it would be momma Y/n over there". I looked at him and said "That's a lie but can we camp in Sam's". Jake looked at us and said "Okay let's set this tent up".

They started to set up the tent and I said "I'm going to sit here and watch yall struggle put the tent up". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah that's probably a good idea". Then Corey started to shake with the tent cover him making Jake say "Y/n call 911 Corey he's in trouble". I looked at Jake and said "Jake, Corey is a man I'm sure he can get out of that without me calling emergency services".

Corey uncovered himself and said "Y/n your supposed to be a mom and help us when we are in trouble". I looked at him and said "Well this mom is tired today and won't give a fuck about her adult kids today". Sam looked at me while laughing and said "Jesus, how far did Colby put his dick up your ass".  

I looked at him also laughing and said "Not far because we didn't have fucking sex we were just hanging out". Jake looked at me and said "Hmm okay then lets get this tent up". We built the tent and Jake said "Okay guys go in". We all got into the tent and I said "You know what I can already tell we are going to be squashed".

Jake looked at me and said "Yeah we should probably have got a bigger tent but I have snacks so we should be good". Colby looked at us and said "Well you guys are the only snacks I need". I looked at the guys and said "All I need is fucking sleep but I doubt that is going to happen". Jake looked at us and said "How do yall feel about mountain dew code red".

I looked at him and said "That doesn't sound bad actually". Corey looked at Jake and said "Yeah dude bring em in". Jake looked at us and said "Guys I have my dads keys lets get fucked up". I looked at Jake and said "Aye bet". We went to the balcony and Jake said "Okay so all you have to do is shot gun it".

I looked at Jake and said "Jesus this reminds me of my teenage years". Sam looked at Jake and said "Yeah she had Elton, Heath, Zane, David, Jason and them lot making her shot gun". Corey looked at me and said "This is why she is my party buddy". Jake looked at me and said "Alrighty Y/n lets bring you down memory lane".

I looked at them and said "If I lean over the balcony I'm gonna get mountain dew on the people below". Corey looked at me and said "Fuck the citizens mom it's their fault they are walking around at this time anyways". I looked at Jake and said "Oh fuck it". Jake made a slit in the can and I shot gunned it in under 7 seconds.

Sam looked at us and said "Okay let's go back in now". I looked at him and said "Yeah I'm cold". We got inside and I was vaping with Colby while Sam said "Hey Colby". Colby looked at him and said "What's up". Sam looked at him and said "Your refrigerator is running". Colby looked at him and said "Wait is it really". 

I looked at Colby and said "You better go catch that mother fucker" making everyone laugh. We got into the tent after turning the lights off Jake said "Okay guys it's time for scary stories and we will find out if we can scare Y/n the most". I looked at them and sarcastically said "Oh my god I'm scared already".

At the same time Jake, Corey and Sam said "Once upon a time someone walked through a forest walked up to a window and saw a little girl and the tesla was nowhere to be found". I looked at them and said "Wow that was so scary". Colby looked at me and laughed while saying "I know right".

Then we started to have some snacks and Jake said "Lets talk about girls". Corey looked at us and said "Yeah because we have our good friend Cam". I looked at them and said "Yeah well girls have tits". Colby looked at us and said "Yeah they have two right". Corey looked at us and said "I heard they have like 6 boobs".

I looked at them and said "Man when did that happen". Sam looked at me and said "Cam dude its like a Easter egg hunt you have to find them". I looked at him and said "Well that's hard to find all 6". Sam looked at me and said "Right two are obvious and the rest are like hidden gems". Colby looked at us and said "Have you ever talked to one before".

Corey looked at him and said "What a boob". I looked at Colby and said "Every single day" making the guys laugh. Colby looked at us and said "What would you say if a girl was here right now". Jake looked at Colby and said "I would tell her she is pretty and take her out on a date". Corey looked at us and said "I'd tell her she is the most gorgeous girl I've ever met".

I looked at the guys and said "Honestly I'd rail the fuck out of her" then broke out of character full of laughter. I calmed down and said "Right guys I'm off back to my apartment I'll see yall tomorrow". I hugged them all and when I got to Colby he said "When you come back tomorrow can you bring some milk".

I looked at him and said "Why do you need milk". He looked at me and said "Jake may or may not of downed it earlier this morning before you came and I forgot to get some". I looked at him and said "Okay no problem". I went to the door when Jake, Corey and Sam said "Bye mom". I looked at them and said "Bye boys". Then I left to my apartment next door.