Super Glue To Head

2306 words

Elton was downstairs and I heard him say "Y/n Castee I need you here". I put my phone down and went to where Elton was while saying "What do you want and why is everyone here". Elton looked at me and said "We just need your help for a video". I looked at him and said "Okay I guess".

Elton turned the camera on and said "What's up guys today I am with Y/n of course but also Corey, Chazz and also Tosha and today we have a plan that we still need to tell Y/n about". I looked at him and said "So Elton what are we even doing today". Elton looked at me and said "So your bestie told me we should never mess with his hair so that is exactly what we are going to do turn his hair pink with a wig".

I looked at Elton and said "Poor Colby". Corey laughed and said "I find it hilarious she knew exactly what he was talking about anyways you do know how to get super glue out of hair right Y/n". I looked at him and said "I do actually". Elton looked at me and said "Great but don't tell him that".

Then I looked at Elton and said "So how are we going to get Colby down here to prank him". Elton looked at me and said "Well you and Corey are going to tell him to come downstairs". Tosha looked at me and Corey and said "How are you guys planning on getting his ass down here".

I looked at Chazz and said "We can tell him that we are going to tell him we are teaching him a dance or something". Corey looked at me and said "Yeah we can tell him we are teaching him how to do the wave". I looked at Corey and said "Oh yeah that is like a good idea". Then Corey said "Well Y/n you are going to call him down because he trusts you".

I looked at Elton and said "So how long are we planning to keep this wig on Colby's head". Elton looked at me and said "Well I think he should have it on for at least 24 hours and then we will let you take it off him". Corey looked at us and said "What if he goes to get a hair cut to like take it off".

I looked at Corey and said "Then we take his car keys so he can't". Elton looked at me and said "Exactly you see Y/n that's the spirit". I looked at Elton and said "Wait he is supposed to go to a party tonight". Elton looked at me and said "Oh yeah that too he is going to have to go with the wig on".

Corey looked at Elton and said "Oh my god you are so mean". Tosha looked at us and said "I really hope it is a costume party". I looked at him and said "If it is then we are doing him a favour". Elton nodded and said "Yeah he will fit in". Corey looked at me and said "What do we even need to take it off his head".

I looked at him and said "I have some acid upstairs which I got the tiniest bit of super glue out of my hair but this is like all over his head so it could burn his scalp which I hope it doesn't because Colby's hair is his pride and joy, like you are lucky if you get to even touch his hair". Elton looked at me while putting the super glue on the wig and said "You wasn't even exaggerating with that either".

I looked at what Elton was really doing and said "Oh god that is a lot why are you putting so much". Elton looked at me and said "What he can't take it off then". I looked at Elton and said "He is going to try and kill you after this". I looked at Elton and said "Okay Elton stop that is way to much".

Corey looked at Elton and said "Listen to Y/n because otherwise he is actually going to be bald after this". Elton looked at me and said "Well he dyed Circa pink this is just my revenge prank". I looked at Elton and said "Well you could dye Circa white but one wrong move and Colby's hair is gone".

Corey looked at Elton and said "God this is personal". Elton looked at me and said "I'm doing this because when I take Circa for a walk I trot down the road with my pink dog that makes me look gay and she just looks so fucking sassy". I looked at him and said "I wouldn't mind when I walk her like round the block people say 'Oh my god' your dog is so cute".