𝟜𝟟. 𝙰𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚡

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Lynny. Put the plate down."

"Let me wash the dishes!"

"Lynn I swear to god. Put the fucking thing down." I warn her again and her eyebrow raises at me.

She made dinner after feeding Beau over an hour ago. The entire time she was rushing back and forth between the kitchen and the living room where I was sat watching the TV and Beau was sat next to me, constantly checking on the baby like I wouldn't one of the first to notice.

It's been a solid two weeks this kid has been in the world and she has me wrapped around her little finger which is already tiny. I mean seriously, the day she starts asking for money is the day I go bankrupt because she could ask for five dollars and I'd give her five thousand just to make sure she has enough.

It's the exact same with milo but he hasn't asked yet but I just give what I can.

Like his room or what I got him for his birthday but if he ever asks, I'm done for.

Evelyne on the other hand, will never ask me for anything but I think she's learning to accept. Or atleast she's getting there.

Right now isn't the best example.

If this is what the rest of my life is like, I'm not sure if I can complain despite the whole conversation we're having right now.

Although the rest of my life depends on if she decides she wants to. I could tell when I brought it up outside that she was taken a back which is fair. I wasn't expecting to say it like that but I did and the honest confusion and shock behind her eyes doesn't give me much hope.

I'll wait though.

Seems so cliche to say but the life I had before is going to be so empty if she isn't so much as in my life. I don't know how I coped when she left all those years ago but this is it now.

I ran away a few months ago and even then I was miserable but I was doing something for her. Now, this is it for me.

This house, her kids, her obnoxious friends and her.

"Let me wash the damn dishes Bowie." She hisses and I shake my head, snatching the dirty plate from her hand.

"I said no." I tell you her, putting the plate in the sink. "Why do you want to do them so bad anyway?"

"Because they need to be scrubbed before they go in the dishwasher," she deadpans and I raise a brow causing her to sigh, "because you've offered to look after Beau and I want to be helpful. I'm not an invalid."

My turn to sigh because this woman will be the death of me.

"One, I'm looking after her because you need to shower and two I never said you were but leave the dishes, I'll do them."