𝟛𝟜. 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚙 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

I've avoided him for over a week now, I haven't had the guts to actually talk to him.

I'm not even sure what I'm upset or hurt about but I know that I am.

Maybe it's the fact he wanted to tear down my house or maybe it's the fact that from the sounds of it, he can't wait to get away from me or maybe it's just both. I'm not sure but I hate that I actually feel hurt.

I've felt pissed at him before, I've felt furious with him before but I don't think I've ever actually been upset with him. It's a new feeling, although when it comes to him, I'm starting to get used to new feelings. It seems to be a common thing at the moment.

"You okay?" Rhys asks, sitting down beside my at the desk while I just click my pen.

I just hum at him absentmindedly, staring at the ER doors.

"Ev, I know when your not okay." He sighs, scooting his chair closer to me and turning my chair to face him. "Talk to me."

I sigh, running my hand up and down my thigh, "I don't care about the fact he wanted to tear down the house. I mean, I do but that's now why I feel like this. This whole pregnancy, I've not felt alone, not once. Even when I wasn't pregnant, I still felt alone daily but recently I haven't felt it once. He made me feel less lonely and I thought he felt the same. The past four months things have changed and we've-"

"Fallen in love." Rhys jokes and I kick his shin with my foot.

"No you dick, we've grown. I care about him a lot. Too much at this point. The second I thought he might need his spleen removed all I could think of was him avoiding an infection and if it meant me taking the kids and leaving, I'd have done it aslong as he didn't get sick."

"Your not hearing this?"  Rhys groans, scrubbing his face with his palms and my brows furrow, "I can't. How is it you pick up on everyone else's problems and feelings but never your own?"

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"I give up! I actually give up." He exclaims, slamming his hand down on the desk.

"My point is, he's important to me and I thought he'd want to stay and now everything that's happened, I just don't know what to think."

"You can't stay like this forever, go and talk to him. Explain why you're hurt."

I nod my head slightly, fiddling with my thumbs in my lap.

"How are you feeling? We still in the Taylor Swift songs breakup phase or are we entering the eighties rave music phase?" I ask him, Rhys leaning back in his chair at my question.

"In between both. It's more the 'I need to get laid' phase right now. Not sure I'll ever do a relationship again though." He explains I sigh.

"Rhys, don't let whatever happened with him stop you. I mean come on, I never even met the guy and you'd been together how long? You let yourself get serious and it burnt you but doesn't mean it will everytime and as much as I love you, I can't have you showing up at my house in our seventies stealing all my vodka and whiskey."