𝟛𝟠. 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

My shift ended far too quick.

I kept myself too busy like an addict, trying to do as much as I can to keep me going the next twelve weeks. Although, let's be honest, I might find a way to sneak in because it's me and I have no life without work unless you count crotcheting on the sidelines.

Speaking of, that's exactly what I'm doing in the locker room right now.

"Do we really have to wait another hour for the others to finish their shift?" I ask, trying my best to finish this goddamn blanket that I started months ago.

I started it the day before I got lice and since then I think I've picked it up like four times maximum but the whole point was to get it finished for the baby and I've completely forgotten about it.

"Yes, they want to say goodbye to you. They, unlike me, won't be seeing you for weeks. I'll be there everyday, especially after you birth that kid." He says, gesturing to my stomach and I roll my eyes as I continue finishing the blanket. "Do you really have to do that right now?"

"Yes Ry, I made a blanket for Milo and I've completely forgotten about Minnie okay? So yes. I do have to! I left it in my locker months ago it's hardly done and I don't know how long I have until I can get it finished!" I exclaim and his face cringes slightly, hiding behind his locker door.

"Okay. I'm sorry." He mutters, grabbing something from his locker, closing it and then sitting down on the bench next to me.

"What's that?" I ask, looking up at him.

He's holding a gift bag in his hand and I gesture to it with my crotchet hook.

"It's for you."

Rhys hands me the bag and I put down my project, looking at him skeptically. He gestures for me to open it so i cautiously put my hand in the bag, pulling away the tissue paper until I feel a large, flat object beneath my fingers.

Picking it up, I pull it out and in my hands is a large photo book with a picture of my first ultrasound in the middle of the front cover.

Smiling, I run my thumb over the picture before I open up the book only to be greeted by every ultrasound, every sonogram, every heart beat pattern. It's filled with them and when I look up at Rhys with watery eyes and he scratches the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Um, you gave me a copy of each ultrasound and I know you already have them but I put them all in the book for you." He explains and I immediately reach over, wrapping my free arm around his shoulder while the other holds the open book.

"Thank you." I whisper to him, holding him tightly and he happily hugs me back which is a nice change from the other man in my life.

"Of course." He replies, pulling away from me with a grin, he quickly checks his watch. "You want to grab some food? I think it's taco day."