𝟚𝟠. 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

The neurologist came in fifteen minutes ago and cleared me to go home on the strict instructions that I rest for the next few days and immediately after then my OB came in to check on me and confirmed everything was okay.

She said everything was fine but gave me the exact same instructions as the neurologist gave me.

Owen would know all of this if I hadn't asked him to go get Milo and my parents over forty five minutes ago now.

I'm already stood up, gathering my things after I've already signed the discharge forms.

"Are they clearing you already?" My dad asks and I nod my head as my answer but Owen grabs a tablet from the nurses station and I'm assuming he glanced over my chart to make sure I'm not lying.

"I'm serious." I tell him and he grunts in response, once he's satisfied and checked my chart, he puts the tablet back where he found it.

"Right we'll I'm going to get Owens car for him and your mom is going to drop you off at his house so I'll meet you there." My dad announces, rubbing his hands together excitedly eagerly waiting for Owen to hand him the keys.

"He's excited about driving the new Tesla." Milo explains and I laugh.

"I can see that."

My dad walks over to me, kissing my cheek and whispering, "I'll see you back at the house."

My dad walks out of the hospital, happily whistling to himself, my mom staring after him with a smile on her face.

Finally finishing gathering my things, I turn to Milo as I put my purse over my shoulder. "Are you sure you want to stay tonight because we can drop you off and Jenn's if you want and we can try again another day. I know today has probably been very overwhelming."

"I still want to stay if that's okay?" Milo asks and I smile in response.

"You just want to see the room don't you?"

He sputters and I raise an eyebrow at him and he stops, "okay kind of but I also want to make sure you're okay."

I laugh again, wrapping my arm around his shoulder as we walk towards the door.

"I want to see the room too. He won't let me see it until you do." I whisper to him, Owen and my mom walking behind us.

"I'll be at yours after my shift!" Rhys yells and I hold up my thumb to him.

"Okay but seriously. Is your life always this hectic?" My son asks and I nod my head, walking through the automatic doors.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Does it not stress you out?"

"Definitely but once you've found the right people in your life, they help take some of the weight off your shoulders." I explain.