𝟿. 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

It's been five days since I last saw Lynn and honestly, it's been so unbelievably quiet. Almost as quiet as this supply closet is.

After the whole fire thing and her obsession with that brown box that looked atleast sixty years old, she managed to steal the car keys from my pocket without me realising till I got into bed that night.

I'd be pissed but I did give her the car until she can get hers fixed but she could have just asked. Then again I doubt she wants to speak to me at all and honestly, I don't blame her. I'm this huge villain in her story that ruined her life and god if I could go back in time and change everything from that day I would.

If I could, I'd beat that mother fucker to a pulp and make sure whatever he was doing didn't go a step further but I didn't do that did I? No I was so blinded by anger and hurt that I decided to blow up her whole life.

So her taking the keys is very small on the scale compared to what I've done but I still haven't had the chance to tell her that I had no idea what was actually happening that night. She thinks I knew and purposely demolished everything when I didn't. I had no idea.

Now I'm sat, with my lunch in this small closet that I'm pretty sure id sound proofed because I can't hear a single thing outside.

I'd sit in the cafeteria but everytime I've tried, I'm accosted by nurses, residents and interns. As much as I love the fact that they're flirting with me, I've learned it's not the best idea to sleep with coworkers and here especially, I know how much they gossip and quite frankly, I want to keep my job this time.

I hardly fit in this closet, my legs are practically touching my chest trying to fit between the shelves of medical supplies.

I open up the tub that had my sandwich in it and honestly, it looks like a slice of heaven right now. Most of today has contained existing patients and a lot of charts to the point I'm half convinced I gave my self carpel tunnel from writing and signing my name.

I'm about to take a bite out of the first piece of food I've seen all day, well except the green jello that's been laying around but I'd rather eat the bark off a tree then that after daily complaints I get from my own patients about it, when the door opens and a slither of light illuminates the closet along with the sounds of people rushing around and talking outside just for a moment before the door closes again.

I let out a quiet curse because come on, they're literally hundreds of supply closets in this hospital, there's literally one opposite this one, why did they chose to walk into the one I'm trying to silently eat my lunch in.

"If your going to curse quietly, make it quiet i wouldn't be surprised if you woke Ken on the third floor up from his coma." I hear someone say and it's a voice I know all too well.