𝟛𝟙. 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚜

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"It's been hours Ry and they haven't even came out to talk to us." I groan, rubbing my hands in my eyes.

"You know how long they can take Ev."

"Yeah! I do know and they should take an hour minimum! It's been three hours and forty minutes. I'm losing my mind!" I shout and a few people in the family waiting room glance over at me.

"You also know these waiting times are worse when your a medical professional." He adds and i stare at him. "Ev. He's going to be okay."

"I'm pregnant, filled with hormones and one of the only people helping me through this whole thing is on an OR table because his stupid car that I've told him is stupid multiple times, crashed."

"I understand Ev. I do. I surprisingly care about him too, I mean he's let me stay in his house with you for over a month. I care about him but he's going to be okay." Rhys reassures me and I drop my head to my hands.

"Honey, I know your trying to help but when the man you love is hurt, it's feels like your at the bottom of the barrel. Let her rant and scream." An older woman says after placing her hand on Rhys's arm.

"I'm trying to reassure myself too." Rhys explains and the woman nods her head.

"I understand that but her brain is going ten to the dozen right now. From the sounds of it, she loves that man and she can barely function. Plus, like she said, she has hormones pumping round her body, she's uncomfortable and worried out her mind. It's not a good combination." She says and I look up at her.

"We're just roommates, he took me in after my house set fire."

"Oh!" The woman replies, turning to Rhys, "so he's in love with her?"

"That's what it sounds like to me." A random man joins in and my jaw drops.

"You see I think they both do and they haven't realised it yet." Another man says.

What the fuck.

Is this an episode of victorious?

"Yeah that would make sense." The same woman says, pointing to the man that spoke last. "We need more information."

"Okay as sweet as this is, I can't physically do this right now. I need something to eat." I tell them, standing up with my phone and walking across the room to the vending machine.

Scanning through the contents, my eyes land on the mini pack of cookies and the m&ms.

Screw it, I'm nervous and growing a human I'm buying both.

I might even buy the skittles and a Pepsi.

Thank god this machine takes card otherwise I'd be screwed and starving. Putting in the number of things I want, I pay for them and grab all four items.