𝟜𝟘. 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"She's beautiful." Nadine whispers to her daughter, gently stroking her granddaughters cheek.

Lynns parents arrived fifteen minutes ago about an hour after the baby was born and everything else had been taken care of.

Dominic is stood next to his wife, tears in his eyes as he stares down at the baby in Evelynes arms and I understand the feeling far too much.

"Can I?" Dominic asks, holding out his arms.

Lynn nods her head, gently moving the baby into her dads arms. Dom slowly sits down in the other chair beside Evelyne and immediately he starts crying.

"What's her name?" Nadine asks and my curiosity peaks.

"Check her tiny wrist band." Evelyne says simply and my brows furrow.

Did she really pick a name the five minutes I was out of the room?

"Beau-Adaline Minerva Sanchez." Her dad reads out and my heart has another one of those palpitations.

"After abuelita?" Nadine asks and Evelyne nods her head.

"Not just her." She says, looking over at me, "Minerva is the longer name for Minnie."

I look down at the ground, resisting the urge to smile.

"Did you just tell them her name?" Rhys asks, walking in with Nia and multiple coffees. He hands one over to me and take it from him with a head nod in thanks.

"Yeah." Evelyne grins and Rhys rolls his eyes.

"You named her after him." Nia scoffs, pointing over at me. "Bowie? Beau? You do hear it right?"

"I do but it's the only name that suits her. It was the first one that came out of my mouth." Evelyne defends, looking over at her baby in her dads arms.

"She does suit it." Rhys admits, looking down at Beau. He places down his coffee, immediately holding his arms out, "come on, it's uncle Rhys's turn. I've been waiting for too long."

Dom laughs, lifting up the baby and carefully handing her over to Rhys.

No wonder babies cry, they get passed from person to person constantly.

That's exactly what she does as Rhys picks her up, she starts wailing and I mean screaming.

Everyone in the room winces, recoiling slightly at the noise except for Rhys who slowly starts walking around the room with her, bouncing her gently up and down in an attempt to relax her but it doesn't work.

Beau continues to cry like there's no tomorrow.

"Let me try." Nia says, holding her arms out too and I roll my eyes.