𝟛𝟚. 𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖

(For best experience play "precious love" by James Morrison, it fits so well I swear)

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

Milo left an hour ago and the entire time he was here, he refused to leave my side and something cracked up in my chest.

Something I didn't know I wanted appeared and I'd like to say it freaked me out but it didn't. I think that small closed of portion of me guarded by a brick wall has been cracking for months now. It was bound to split open at some point but seeing the way Milo ran in here in a panic and threw himself at me and then looking over at Lynn, who suddenly looks genuinely pregnant, there was no holding it back after that. It was completely inevitable.

"What are you thinking about?" Lynn asks, her head resting against her palm and she's about to fall asleep.

"About how fat you got."

Her mouth gapes at me and she slaps my forearm.

"Your on paper thin ice." She says, holding her thumb and forefinger so close together there's basically no gap between them.

She lets out a loud yawn, and rests her head back against her palm.

"Lynn. Go back to the house, you need sleep."

"We both know I won't be doing that because even if I did, I wouldn't be able to sleep if you're in here."

It's literally about eleven pm, she's usually passed out by nine and up again at twelve.

Speaking of, someone should be in to check on me any moment now.

"You can't sleep like that. Tell me how that's good for you?"

"It makes my biceps bigger?" She questions in a slightly high pitched tone and I shake my head. "Come on! Leaning your head against your hand and using your arm to keep you up has got to do something to your muscles!"

"Okay lynn, you keep telling yourself that."

"You know what? I will." She mutters, her eyes closing again.

They don't stay closed for long though because the door opens and in walks a nurse who I'm sure Lynny will know.

"Hey dani." Lynn greets the nurse and said nurse smiles at her.

"Hey Ev." She beams as she comes round and begins to examine me along with the stitches in my stomach. She then puts a thermometer in my ear and it beeps so she takes it out. "Temp is a little high."

That makes Evelyne bolt her head up and towards Dani.

"How high? Is it over 102?"

"No. It's 100.4 so it's to be expected but we will keep an eye on it. The incision looks okay but it's only been about four hours since he got out so we will keep checking on that too."