𝟷𝟛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Adams!" I hear Evelyne yell and I cringe slightly, locking the door to the bedroom because I know that scream. In about five seconds she's going to be pounding on my door begging me to open it and most likely throwing the gesture I got her at me too.

I hear her storming down the hallway before the banging on my door starts. "Adams!"

"Sanchez!" I shout back and I can practically hear her roll her eyes from the other side of the door.

"Hilarious, open the door." She demands and i suppress a laugh.

"Why?" I ask, feigning confusion as I slowly walk over to the door and rest against the wall beside it.

"You know why." She hisses through the door.

"It's a gesture." I tell her simply. "We both know in a few weeks you won't be able to fit in them anyway and you literally have four other pieces of clothing."

"Four pieces of clothing that have served me well!" She exclaims and I can hear the rustle of her hand gestures.

"Four pieces of clothing that won't fit in a few weeks."

"Neither will these."

She's not wrong, they won't but I failed to mention I bought the same thing three times in three different sizes. My plan is to switch them out when her other clothes don't fit. I know Evelyne, she'll avoid wearing whatever I bought her till she has nothing else so when she does and they fit, I'll just tell her I shrunk her others in the wash.

"Owen open the door." She hisses.

"Yeah, no. I've learnt my lesson from last time." I tell her, running a finger across my lip and jaw. I can still feel the pain from when he fist collided with the bottom of my face.

"I just wanted to throw them at you." I hear her mutter and I know she tried to make it so I couldn't hear but I could. She's not as quiet as she thinks.

"Hence the reason I'm not going to open the door." I tell her and I can hear her huff.

"Okay then I'm just going to wait here then." She counters and I hear slouch against the door and sit down on the ground.

"Okay, you do you. I'm going to take a shower so-"

"You have to come out and use this bathroom hah!" She perks up and I shake my head even though she can't see.

"You know I have my own bathroom in here right?"

"How would I know?" She exclaims. "This bedroom was your parents and we actively avoided it like we were told to."

"Right well, I have a bathroom and I'm going to use it so I'll guess you'll still be here when I get back?" I ask.

"Bet."