𝟷𝟶. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Is there still the option to sleep in the car?" I ask Owen as we both walk in to the old guest room that's clearly had renovations since then.

"Nope." He answers simply, dropping my bags onto the floor with a clutter. "You're staying here. A roof over your head, a warm bed and decent food. If not for your sake, for my moms. She'd pull out her eyebrows if she found out you were sleeping in a car."

"It's a spaceship. Not a car."

"No, it's a Tesla, not a ufo."

"Either way, I'm glad you'll be driving it again. Speaking of, I need the keys to the actual car. I have an appointment tomorrow." I say, looking round at the room that once looked like something out of the Victorian times but now looks like something out of a modern magazine.

"What appointment?" Owen mutters, opening my bags and rummaging through my clothes before grunting. "Why do you only have four pairs of clothes. I have more than that."

"Jerkweed took my clothes and my toilet paper." I reply, placing my memory box on the night stand.

"Why the fuck did he do that?"

"I don't know, none of them were his size." I answer absentmindedly as I still scan the room.

"I meant, why did he take the toilet paper?" Owen scoffs pulling out the few clothes I own and putting them in the walk-in closet.

"Because it was charmin?" I question and I hear him scoff again but I know that scoff was covering over a small chuckle.

"So what's the appointment?"

"It an ult-" I pause looking at him before realising I already told him. "It's an ultrasound."

At that, I see his back freeze from where I'm now sat on the bed. A bed that is far too comfy to ever get out of.

His sudden holt makes me question if I did tell him.

All I've been focused on is the fact he didn't know.

He had no idea what was happening and as much as I still want to be pissed at him, I know I can't because he didn't know and he told Nia because he thought it was the right thing to do not because he wanted to be petty it was because he loves his sister.

How can I fault him for that?

I'd have done the same thing in his position.

All this time I thought it was some petty need to ruin my life or because he wanted to hurt me but no. It had nothing to do with that.

Part of me is still hurt and if I was only worried about me, I'd still be sleeping in the car but I have another life to worry about.

"I did tell you right? Amongst all the yelling?" I ask in confusion. I'm sure the words left my lips but now I'm not sure.