Chapter 19 - Like its right

Avery POV
Next Day, 10:43 am

I woke up to the sun hitting my face through the blinds. I heard the door open and i seen Yn. "Morning" i said "morning" she said . She threw me a toothbrush kit and walked upstairs.

I wish she would talk to me. I mean i guess i still have her since she helped me out. I got up and folded the blanket and put it back in the closet. I looked at my phone and turned it back on.

Yn came back downstairs. "Ma knows already..she want us to go to the house" she said walking out. I followed and got in the car.

"So tell me whats going on" mom said. "Her dickhead of a boyfriend been hitting her" yn said sitting on the counter. "Avery why didnt you leave him" "cause she is whipped" "yn stop and let her speak"

"What can she say. She cant say shit. She only with him for his looks and dick" "what your mouth young lady" "ma its true. I told her yesterday and she couldn't even say anything" "yn please"

I dont know what to do. I want to leave him but im scared. "Avery, sweetie look at me" "yes" "why not leave him" "im scared ma, and i love him" "bullshit bro" i heard yn say.

"Yn stop now" mom raised her voice. "Yn youre not helping" i said "how the hell am i not helping. Who picked ya ass up last night...me right..who let you stay at they crib to get you away..me right. So dont fuckin front" "but you cursing at me like im a little ass kid like what the fuck" i got up from the chair.

"Cause you not gonna get it. Ya been at it for 4 months and ya already broke up nearly 6 times..who does that" "us" "bull to the shit, you going through all of this to get a fuckin title like really Avery are you fuckin serious. The nigga been hitting you for a while and you aint even leave him. Really ? If you suppose love him..did you even find out that if he love you. I bet not cause youre fuckin blinded"

She is pissing me off. I walked out the kitchen and went into my room. "Go ahead and walk away like you always...go to trevor why dont you" i heard her say.

Yn POV

I put my head in my hands. "Yn you need to cool off" mom said "how, how can i huh? My bestfriend is gettin abused and she doesnt want to leave..what happens if she keeps going back huh?" "Baby i understand" "what else...i dont need to go to a funeral ma" i said with tears falling down my face. "Baby you're not" she said hugging me. "I going home..I'm not dealing with this shit now" i said hopping off the counter and walking out

I left out the house and drove to dig's house. I reached his house and sat in the car. I was thinking about everything that happened. I was thinking till i heard a tap on the door. "Mommy" it was Zac and Diggy. I got out the car wiping my face.

"Hey baby" i said picking him up and hugging him. I put him down and let him run around. "Hey babe" dig said hugging and kissing me. "Hey" "what happen" "what do you mean" "your eyes are red" "its nothing" "aight. I gotta go to the studio later so dont wait up tonight..okay?"

"You know i am, it was no need to say that" i giggled. "Mommy wook a worm" "Eww Zac put it down" "why" "its nasty baby" "aaaaaawwww" Zac dragged out. "I'll think about getting you a pet" "weeeees" he said. We laughed and hung out for the hours before diggy left.

When diggy left i took Zac inside for a bath. I let him sit in the bath and play with his toys. "Moooommy" "yes baby" "out" "you wanna get out" "wes" thats was quick.

I washed zac up and took him to the room. "I cold mommy" "i bet baby, just hold on" i put lotion on him and put his clothes on. I turned the tv on and let Zac watch tv while i put out stuff together for tomorrow.

Diggy POV

I was at the studio finishing my song 4 letter word. Im really feeling this track. This track maybe something special to me.

"Ayo dig redo that part again" "aight man" i walked back into the booth and put the headphones on.

I finished my verse and took the headphones off. I walked out the booth and sat back in the chair. "Aye man this song gonna be a hit, i feel it dig" "me too man" i stayed at the studio till 1 am then left

I parked my car and got out. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked upstairs to see them two knocked out. I went to my dresser to get boxers then straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out the shower, dried myself off and put me boxers on. I walked out and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I walked to the bed and laid down behind Yn. Zac was sleeping in front of her.

I never thought i would find myself in this. My boys and i always talked about how we felt if we dated a girl with a kid. I used say hell no but now its different. It feels like..like its right. I guess having Zac and Yn here is a sign...and a good one

Danae💁