Chapter One Hundred and Seventy-Seven: A Terrible Truth confirmed!

Back in the Dojo, Kanan and the Sentinel continued their Lightsaber Duel! As they did, the Sentinel was not impressed with how little the Jedi knew of Lightsaber Combat, due to his own Jedi Training being limited!

Sentinel Temple Guard: Is this the limit of your knowledge?

Kanan continued the Duel by holding his Stance locked where it was before remarking that he had learned enough!

Kanan: I learned enough!

The Sentinel shrugged, he highly doubted that!

Sentinel Temple Guard: I think not!

The Sentinel knocks him back, causing Kanan to drop his Lightsaber! Kanan stood back in shock, before quickly Force Grabbing it off the Dojo Floor! Reaching back in fear, the Jedi quickly grabbed one of the many Lightsabers that was hanging on the wall behind him! But to his surprise what he had grabbed was a Red Blade, much to his fear... As he activated them both with fear in his eyes, The Sentinel continued on, saying that Kanan would never be strong enough to protect Ezra and as a result, Kanan would perish for his failure!

Sentinel Temple Guard: You will never be strong enough to protect your pupil, and you will perish for your failure!

Seeing that Sentinel was now flanked by two other Temple Guards, Kanan frowned... His words were really starting to get under his skin, but refused to let anything or anyone harm Ezra! While Kanan continued his Duel with the Sentinel and the others, Ahsoka continued to meditate with Quinlan back in the Temple Chambers... But as they did, Ahsoka started to hear the voice of  Anakin's spirit calling out to her, appearing in a Force Manifestation! The Ex-Jedi tried to ignore it at first, but it was impossible, as Anakin asked his former Padawan why she left the Order, why he left and where was she when Anakin needed her the most!

Anakin(Force Manifestation): Ahsoka... Ahsoka, why did you leave? Where were you when I needed you?!

Quinlan frowned, knowing that this was his experience and path as much as it was Ahsoka's, knowing that this was really hard for her! Struggling to keep her emotions in check, Ahsoka defended her actions, saying that she made a choice and that she couldn't stay!

Ahsoka: I made a choice... I couldn't stay!

But Anakin responded that Ahsoka was being selfish, while the Ex-Jedi tried to deny it, knowing that just wasn't true!

Anakin(Force Manifestation): You were selfish!

Ahsoka: No!

Anakin slashed out in anger, saying that Ahsoka abandoned him and failed him! But that wasn't even the worst of it... What he said next and appeared next in the Force Manifestation was far worse than anything else!

Anakin(Force Manifestation): You abandoned me! You failed me! Do you know... What I've become?!

In his place, the image of Anakin becomes that of Darth Vader! Quinlan stood back, realizing that both Kaitis and Maul were not lying to both Ezra and Ahsoka all these years, as the room started to get cold like Ezra had sensed earlier as well! But a tearful and tormented Ahsoka as she felt a small tear escape her eyes, not taking the Truth at all that well!

(Darth Vader Deep Breathing)

Ahsoka: No... No!

Screaming out with grief, Ahsoka ignited one of her white Lightsabers before spinning around with a painful scream! But she finally turned around, she saw that nothing was there... Quinlan gently went over to give his friend a cool-down hug, as Ahsoka deactivated her lightsaber...

Ahsoka: (Sighs)

Bending over in shame in Quinlan's arms for comfort on the Temple's Chambers floors, Ahsoka knew that she must now admit the Truth after denying it for almost 16 Years... Anakin Skywalker had become Darth Vader!