Chapter One Hundred and Five: Do not underestimate Ezra!/Rex's terrible acting!

Meanwhile, Titus was contacting the  Fifth Brother, and Agent Kallus via a hologram to tell them the good news about Ezra and the others!

(Beeping)

Fifth Brother: What is it?

Admiral Titus: Agent Kallus, Fifth Brother... Our new gravity weapon reeled in a catch of rebels who I believe you're familiar with, Commander Jun Sato, the former Minister of Lothal, and a young one who calls himself Jabba...

Agent Kallus smirked at the Fifth Brother, knowing thar Kaitis's evil plan is working like a charm!

Agent Kallus: You have Ezra Skywalker? Excellent work, Admiral! Lock him in a secure cell under triple guard!

Just then, Kaitis and the Seventh Sister had just entered since they were taking a break from torturing the young boy!

Seventh Sister: Not to worry Agent Kallus, Kaitis and I have that little problem taken care of already! The poor child has such a lovely voice when he is screaming!

Agent Kallus: Nicely done, you two! 

Fifth Brother: Impressive work... What has the boy revealed to you two yet?

Seventh Sister: Oh, nothing yet!

Kaitis: Oh, we haven't even began asking questions yet!

However, Admiral Titus thought that triple guard was a bit much for a simple child!

Admiral Titus: Triple guard? He is but a child!

Agent Kallus: I warn you... Do not underestimate that boy!

Kaitis and his Inquisitor siblings frowned, agreeing with that statement!

Fifth Brother: Need I remind you that this child also happens to be the youngest child of Anakin Skywalker and former Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo? 

Seventh Sister: Agreed... And even though he may not be a Jedi Knight yet like his Father was before the Empire rose to power after the Clone Wars ended, anyone who is related to him and the former Senator of Naboo is not to be trifled with!

 Kaitis: He may not be able to escape Admiral... But no doubt that Kanan and his little rescue team is on his way! Even when he's tortured badly, Ezra is not one to be underestimated when he's on the run!

But Admiral Titus wasn't listening, before leaving to Torture the young Jedi himself!

Admiral Titus: I'm certain that the Imperial Navy is more than a match for one boy, whatever he calls himself!

The four of them shrugged at each other, it's his funeral!

Agent Kallus: We shall see! We're on our way...

The transmission ends, as Kaitis sighed... This will not end well for Titus at all!

Kaitis: Oh... Finding the rest of Sato's Squadron and any remaining Jedi surviours is going to be tougher than I thought!

On the other side of the ship, Kanan and Rex had just put their Stormtrooper helmets on!

Kanan: Well, all set?

Captain Rex: I guess...

Kanan: This must be just like old times...

Captain Rex: (Chuckles) Just follow my lead and you'll be okay...

Kanan: No, you follow my lead!

(Indistinct Voice heard over PA)

The two of them left the Shuttle with Chopper close behind, when one of the Stormtroopers stops them, saying that they need repairs and depart!

Stormtrooper 1: Command deck says you need to make your repairs and depart!

Kanan takes care of this problem, using a Jedi Mind Trick on him so that they don't blow their cover just yet!

Kanan: We need to get to maintenance...

Stormtrooper 1: You need to get to maintenance...

Kanan: We can go on our way...

Stormtrooper 1: You can go on your way...

As the Trooper leaves, Rex is a little bit imprressed at even though he has seen better!

Captain Rex: Not bad... I've seen better!

Kanan: Eh, maybe I'll practice on you some time... Chopper, plug in and find Ezra and the crew!

Chopper did so, and the data he found out about where Ezra was not good!

Chopper: (Chopper Grunting)

Kanan understood what Chopper said, Ezra had been Transferred to a secure cell of his own!

Kanan: Transferring him to a secure cell? That means they know who he is... Let's go!

(Beeps)

They get inside the Imperial elevator, as Kanan tells Rex to hurry up!

Kanan: Hurry up! Hurry up... Hit the button!

Unfortunately, Rex didn't know which button it was!

Captain Rex: Which, which button? I don't know where it is!

And it make things worse, two more Troopers appear in the elevator with them!

Captain Rex: (Groans)

Kanan: Oh, no...

Stormtrooper 2: Your armor appears to be a little tight, trooper...

Chopper: (Chopper Chuckles)

Kanan: I'll tighten your face a little tighter...

Stormtrooper 2: What was that?

Captain Rex: Possible hyper-sickness... Uh, I'm taking 565 here on, um, the 257!

Stormtrooper 3: The commissary? That's the last place I'd take him!

Kanan: Yeah. I'm gonna take you... Commissary...

Luckily, the elevator opens before the situation could get any worse! The three of them make a quick quit, leaving Kanan to decide that next time they should let him handle the situations when dealing with bucketheads!

Kanan: (Sighs) Next time, we leave the dealing with bucketheads situations to me! Let's just find Ezra before more trouble shows up!

Captain Rex: (Sighs) You're the boss...

The three of them rush to find Ezra's cell, the sooner they get the kid and the others away from this place the better!