Chapter Twenty-Five: Out of the Darkness/Uh-oh, Ezra's mad!

Meanwhile, Zeb and Chopper were repairing the Phantom!

Zeb: This diagnostic's taking forever! How's it going in there?

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Zeb: Hera was right, steering is definitely out of whack! But I almost got it fixed. There we go. Life support filters need cleansing! All fixed! Perfect. Steering and life support are back in working order. Nice work--

Chopper throws a wrench at Zeb, causing the little orange droid to laugh while Zeb gets angry!

Zeb: Hey! Not funny!

Chopper runs away, knowing that the diagnostic's still running, knowing that they're not done here!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping):

Zeb: You can run a diagnostic on yourself when I'm done with you, Chopper! Come back here, you little monong! Gotcha!

Before they could fight any further, Ezra and Hera stopped them from going any further!

Ezra: OK, I hate to interrupt such an immature tirade, but...

Hera: I take it you've finished the repairs?

Zeb shrugged, knowing better than to get on both Ezra and Hera's bad sides!

Zeb: You were right. The steering needed fixing, which I did. And life support filters needed purging, which we also did!

Chopper then zaps Zeb, causing Zeb to run after the orange Droid!

Zeb: Chopper! I'm gonna "dismantalate" that nut bucket!

Ezra shakes his head at the two of them, Zeb should leave a few bolts for him later!

Ezra: Leave a few bolts for me for when I get back from the asteroid field where the old clone base is, Zeb!

Sabine approaches them, not sure that that is a good idea as much as Kanan thinks it is!

Sabine: You mean the base with the nasties who live in the shadows where the Inquisitor and your Sith brother almost killed Kanan and torn your mind apart mentally?!

Kanan: Wait, what? Why would you want to go down there?

Hera: Don't worry Kanan, we'll be careful!

Ezra: We'll be back before you know it!

Kanan sighed, reminding Ezra to be careful down there...

Kanan: Ezra, just remember...

Ezra: Be careful of the nasties, don't kill them with my lightsabers since we only use them if we need to! Yeah, I know Master!

Kanan: Oh? You can read my mind now?

Ezra: No, but you do tend to repeat yourself! Let's go!

As he and Hera climbed up the ladder into the Phantom, Kanan grabs Sabine's arm! The girl turned around a bit shocked to see that the Jedi is upset and worried about Ezra, before speaking up!

Kanan: Promise you'll protect him...

Sabine nods, knowing that Ezra will be fine!

Sabine: Promise... He'll be fine, Kanan!

Kanan: Yeah? And how do you know that?

Sabine: Because... You taught him!

As Sabine climbs up to join the kid and Hera, Kanan smiles before nodding... If Kanan taught him, then Ezra will ok with or without Sabine and Hera by his side... As soon as the Phantom leaves the Ghost, Hera finds Ezra in her chair before the kid starts to get up!

Ezra: Eh, sorry, um, I'm in your seat!

Hera lets Ezra sit back down, knowing Ezra should at least know how to fly the Phantom!