Chapter One Hundred and Seventy One: World of Oosalon.../Another Trap!

On the mountainous World of Oosalon, Kanan and Ezra there along with Chopper, who was busy flying the Phantom... They were still looking for a System had a potential location for a Rebel for Phoenix Squadron to keep the rest of their friends Family and the Fleet safe from the Empire! As the lightning crackled all around Ezra as he and Kanan walked carefully around the Planet, the kid knew that this place was already starting to give them the creeps, without Kaitis and the Inquisitor Siblings bothering him, considering that the three of them have been chasing them for Months by now!

Kanan: Can I get a whoa...

Ezra: I'll double that whoa Kanan, and throw in a... YIkes!

Kanan: Hera and I has been to pretty crazy weather places before in the past, kid... But this takes the cake! (Shivers) It's already giving me creeps even without the Empire hunting us for endless Months!

Ezra agreed, wanting to find out whether or not if this place will actually work as a Base or not!

Ezra: (Sighs) Me too... 

Just then, the ground shook, throwing them both off balance as the mountains cracked in half, separating Ezra from Kanan in the process! Ezra frowned, as Kanan told his Padawan to jump!

Ezra: Kanan, help!

Kanan: Ezra, jump!

Ezra looked at his Master, thinking that he was insane!

Ezra: Jump?! Are you insane?! No way!

Kanan asked the boy to trust him to catch him, not wanting to almost lose Ezra another time like so many other times in the past, like he lost his Master at a younger age!

Kanan: Trust me, I promise that I'll catch you! Trust me...

Ezra frowned, he did trust Kanan after everything that they have been through together since the Jedi has always been there to catch him! Timing it just right, Ezra slowly but quickly leaps from his broken mountain!

Kanan: That's it...

Kanan quickly grabs Ezra's arm just as he almost falls, hanging above the endless ground!

Ezra: Whoa!

Kanan: (Grunts) I gotcha...

Ezra sighed with relief, that was a close one!

Ezra: Phew! 

Kanan pulls him up, before checking to see Ezra was alright...

Ezra: (Sighs with Relief!) That was close...

Kanan: (Sighs with Scared Relief!) Are you okay?!

Ezra was fine, but decided that they should get away from this crazy place before the weather gets any more worse!

Ezra: (Sighs) Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay... Now let's get out of before Kaitis and the others show up, because this place gives me the creeps enough already!

But as Ezra begins to signal Chopper, an all too familiar voice startled them both!

Kaitis: Oh really? 

Seventh Sister: Such a nice thing to say! 

Fifth Brother: Plus that's no way to greet an old friend! Is it?

Seeing the three Jedi Hunter activate all three of their red lightsabers, Kanan and both Ezra both groaned! So much for that plan!

Kanan: Oh... COME ON!!!

Ezra: So much for the Stealth approach! Kaitis! For once, you and your so-called siblings actually came alone to do your own dirty work...

As he activated his twin Lighsabers and Kanan activated his own, Kaitis smirked with the lightning crackling and flashing over his features...

Kaitis: Sometimes, things are just that important!