Chapter One Hundred: Escaping an Imperial Crusier!/Next stop, the Havok outpost!

Back on Sabine's shuttle, Kestu and Ezra knew that they had no fire power and couldn't escape on Kestu's ship as long as they are docked with Sabine's shuttle!

Kestu: Thanks to your little rust bucket, I've got no firepower!

Chopper: (Chopper Grunting)

Ezra: And as long as we're docked to this shuttle, we can't use the Shadow Caster's hyperdrive to escape!

Luckily, Sabine had an idea!

Sabine: Chop, overload the hyperdrive on the shuttle!

Chopper did as he was told, knowing that Sabine's in charge!

Chopper: (Chopper Grunting)

Kestu was confused, what was Sabine up to?

Kestu: What are you doing?

Chopper: (Chopper Grunting)

Ezra smiled as Sabine pressed a button on the ship's comlink system, trying to buy them some time!

Ezra: Buying us time...

(Beeps)

Sabine: Attention, Imperial vessel... Please be aware, our ships have suffered extensive damage... And are in danger of self-destruction!

Imperial Officer 2: I am scanning... System failures in both ships and a hyperdrive coolant leak in the shuttle!

Imperial Officer 1: Shuttle craft, you have two minutes to stabilize... Then we will be coming aboard!

Kestu frowned at Ezra, what can Sabine do in two minutes?

Kestu: What can you do in two minutes?

Ezra simply tells her to watch, she'll see!

Ezra: Watch! 

Sabine: Chopper, purge the reactor, then get over to the Shadow Caster and prepare to disengage the docking tube on my signal!

Chopper: (Chopper Grunting)

Kestu and Ezra figured out what Sabine's plan was, confused and amazed at the same time!

Kestu: You're going to blow up the shuttle?!

Ezra: Which will get us the time we need to make our escape! Nice thinking, Sabine!

Sabine and Kestu both smiled, knowing that blowing things up in hopeless situations is what Sabine does!

Kestu: I should have known... You always liked to make things go boom!

Sabine smirked, she learned from the best!

Sabine: Something that I learned from you... Still got the armory of explosives that you used to carry?

Kestu: On my ship!

Kestu and Sabine both run to the Shadow Caster to get the explosives, before the older girl hands some to Sabine!

Kestu: Only friends I've ever needed...

Sabine: Until today... I'll plant them on the shuttle to give the reactor an extra kick!

Kestu smiled, now that's the Sabine that she remembers!

Kestu: That's the Sabine I remember...

Sabine rolled her eyes, now she gets sentimental!

Sabine: Now you get sentimental... Just get the Shadow Caster ready to fly!

Sabine runs as Kestu grins, knowing that her friend really has changed! On the Imperial Ship, the second Imperial Officer has registered a power surge on the Sabine's Shuttle!

Imperial Officer 2: Sir, I'm registering a power surge on the shuttle!

The one that is in charge presses a button on the ship's comlink system, contacting the stolen Shuttle just as Sabine placed the explosives on the Shuttle's comlink system as well!

Imperial Officer 1: Imperial cruiser to shuttle, we are reading a power surge on your vessel... Your reactor core is unstable! Contain the problem immediately!

Sabine: It is looking pretty bad over here... I'd keep my distance if I were you!