The Demon (Chapter 4)

"R-Rairi… N-ngh… Haah… I know you're excited but I th-think we should slow down…" With a red face, Ophelia panted and widened her eyes.

"Ophie, you begged for this earlier~" Rairi gave a sharp grin that only shut down her pleas.

"I-I'm about to have a heat stroke! This is why I didn't want anyone to get drugged!" Ophelia took a step back and grabbed a glass of water then she chugged it all down. A huff of release came when she wiped her forehead with a soft towel and she laid on the floor.

"It's a potion!" Ligaya was quick to stomp her foot on the ground while Atheleme just chuckled at her.

"With all due respect, no matter how much you beg she'll just continue to do everything in her power to finish this project." A maid with a poker face took the glass and the towel that Ophelia used up and placed it onto a tray.

"It's for my Yuri, Ophie! Stand up, we need to see the Lilies bloom!" Rairi, with an unnatural gleam in her face, scooped up Ophelia by the sides and spun her around.

"WHAT THE FUCK?? I'm literally so much taller than you! Was the potion you drank the hulk serum or something?!" 

"Finish my shiny car already!! Come on!" Ligaya cheered.

"I think they still have internal struggles right now, it's better if we leave them be." Atheleme chuckled.

"But, thank you so much for always helping us, I'd like to know your name, Mademoiselle~" Atheleme knelt down in front of the maid as she reached her hand out with a smirk.

"You all can just call me Needle. By the way, you aren't my type." She blinked, her face hadn't moved.

"Ouch." Atheleme's smile froze.

"It's fine! I still love you, Athy!" Ligaya hopped over to her side and embraced her head while Atheleme still had knelt down.

"Needle? Like the objec–"

"Do you like girls?!" Rairi's head snapped over at Needle, her eyes widened.

"Do you?"

"Yes." 

"I see." Needle nodded in agreement to her words, but as she turned away another question was thrown.

"What's your type? If there's someone who's close to that here, then say it!"

"What's yours?"

"Probably Ophie." Rairi hummed.

"ARE YOU A TWAT?! She's just tricking you to answer your own question!" Despite Ophelia's yell, her face was incredibly red. 

The confession of Rairi hit harder than a bat straight to the face. Even if Ophelia was under the influence of a potion that energized her, it was still extremely embarrassing to hear that.

"Oh. Okay, that's a little mean." Rairi glanced down, her shoulders lowered as she fiddled with her fingers.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry!"

"I mean no malice. Now, if you would excuse me…" Needle bowed down to the four of them before she turned and left with the tray that balanced above her fingers.

.

.

.

As she went through the garden, she passed through the back side of the castle ruffles of the trees made her peek her eye over in that direction.

Purple horns got stuck on branches.

"Pft." Needle scoffed with a straight face.

"A-ah…" The demon that hung from her head halted the flails of her arms and just blinked at the maid.