Strange Wealthy Girls (Chapter 1)

The Rich is the flow of the world.

They're the ones able to start wars or halt suffering.

But when they're all busy with what gives them income, what happens to their children?

Welcome to Academia Praespero, the ones who nurture the hope of the future.

An all girl's college for the ones of higher class.

"What a load of bollocks..." A blond young woman stared down at the flier that was on her hand. It just gave a sense of higher superiority that she doesn't really understand.

"Odd how we have a homeroom." Perhaps it was because having connections to powerful people at a young age is a good decision, but she didn't overthink it.

With a clank of her boots on the ground, she opened the door with her gloved hands to her classroom.

Her blue eyes traced around the large room and there were about six people already

A girl had a phone in her hand and talked to it.

Near her was a woman dressed in a Dark Kimono with flowery designs.

On the opposite side were three girls playing a board game, two of which were twins.

And another who slept on the table, whose number matched the one that is supposed to be for the blond girl.

"Uhh... Excuse me, that's my assigned seat."

"Uwah...?" She glanced up at her.

Black hair that was cut from the neck bounced up as she moved, the blondie took note of how unruly her hair was. The two long strands that were beside her head were the only thing that went down, as the others slicked up into a bad case of a bedhead.

"Oh..." The girl blinked at her slowly, to adjust her blurry view so she could see the one that spoke to her.

"Are you British...?"

"Are those your first words towards me?" The blondie folded her hands and narrowed her eyes down at the girl who was in her seat. She gritted her teeth, as the other girl didn't apologize or even greet her!

How rude! The blondie noted inside her head.

"Sorry... Your accent is very obvious..." She stood up and yawned, rubbed her black eyes and glanced up at the blondie. She glanced up and down at her, then eventually focused her gaze on the hair of the other girl.

With wavy layered locks that curled near her cheeks, it seriously looks like she never had a bad hair day in her life. Her jawline was straight, paired with those narrowed eyebrows and tall height, it really made her a fairly imposing figure.

"Sorry again, Ophelia... I was sleepy and the nearest chair was yours..."

"Huh? How did you know my name?" Ophelia took a step back and her eyebrows further slanted from her words.

Unlike most of the people here, those who are significant in modern or cultural worlds due to the power of her family, Ophelia was unknown.

As, she's the only daughter of the Head of a Mafia Family. But on the outside they just seem like a normal baking business.

"I read your name on the classroom roster... And it's the same number as the seat I laid on..." She reached her hands up to stretch herself after a rest, while Ophelia's jaw dropped.

"Pardon, are you telling me you had memorized all of our students' numbers and our names...?" From the nonchalant way she said it, Ophelia clearly didn't believe that.