Introductions of the Angels (Chapter 2)

"Alright, for introductions, I'll go first!" Kira-Kira once again hopped on top of the table with a large grin on her face.

"I'm Kira-Kira! The BEEESTTT Internet Influencer, the world wide web adores my cute face! I do vlogs, make up tutorials, streaming games and more! " She jumped on the spot and made peace signs with both of her hands near her eyes. With her magic, she used sparkles to make her background seem brighter.

"It's nice to meet me!"

"That's enough, please get down. What even is your real name?" The girl in the Kimono scowled with a sigh and walked below the table podium of Kira-Kira.

"Brittney Regina Heather!" Kira-Kira put her tongue out.

"I know you're Japanese." She narrowed her eyes.

"Haaaa? What are you talking about?! I'm tooootes American, GRAAAAAHHH EAGLES AND BAGELS!" She exploded the American Flag behind her as she folded her hands.

"That's so insulting." Ophelia chuckled from the sight despite her words.

"Is she an American Otaku or something...?" Rairi mumbled.

"Enough. I'll introduce myself."

"Greetings, everyone. I am Meisa Kimiaki, and I hope we all can get along. My family runs chashitsu all over Japan." She bowed in front of everyone in a slow and respectful manner.

"Woo! Who's going next?" Kira-Kira cheered, and when Meisa straightened her back, she flung herself to the back of Meisa. She took advantage of her high ground and fully snuggled her head then embraced her neck.

Kira-Kira peeked over at Rairi with a smirk, so Ophelia turned towards her as well. The Actor had a bright smile on her face along with stars in her eyes, and the sight made sweat drip down Ophelia's cheeks.

"G-get off me!" Meisa reacted with haste as she pushed Kira-Kira off her. She narrowed her eyes as her teeth clashed together as she stepped forward, the bitterness from this stupidity had taken over Meisa.

"Tsundere..." Rairi mumbled.

"No, what?" Ophelia blinked over at the girl beside her, her eyes narrowed in concern and confusion from her words.

"Hey you fruits! Can you stop whispering to each other and introduce yourselves?" Kira-Kira waved over at Ophelia and Rairi as she hopped off the table.

"My name is Ophelia Alphosine, my family runs a business of bakery products. You might have heard of AlphonSWEETS." Ophelia gave a light bow before she smiled at everyone, she was used to lying about what their family business actually is. But she still felt her heart skip a beat from guilt, so she then turned to the girl behind her.

"My name is Rairi Akishino. I'm an actress from Japan. I usually star in drama... As the villainess." Rairi yawned and rubbed her eyes.

A Villain?

Everyone collectively thought of the same question, that there was no way this girl with a constant bedhead would even seem remotely intimidating.

"It's my turn!" A girl with short light brown locks lifted her arm up, and the twins beside her cheered in response.

"So true!" "Let's go!" They both lifted their arms and smiled brightly at the girl in the middle of them. The twins clung to each of her arms as they giggled.

"Je m'appelle Atheleme Chevalier, but you can just call me Athy." Atheleme gave a wink at all the girls, and the twins beside her went wild and squealed.

"You're so cool Athy!" "Super duper spicy hot!"

"They're... Odd." Ophelia blinked at the vain girl along with her two supporters, she wondered how quickly they were to get along with each other. Maybe they were business partners?