Chapter 1

◎Woke up◎

March 1975 in Northern Province, it was the beginning of spring. It was supposed to be the recovery of all things, but the temperature dropped sharply because of the cold spring. Those days are not much warmer.

Unit 739 stationed in the mountainous area of ​​Northern Province is a division-level unit with a large number of people and many military family members who come to accompany the army. In addition to supporting hospitals, schools, supply and marketing cooperatives, etc., it covers a large area and is usually very lively.

But today, because the weather is too cold, except for the soldiers who need to be trained, most of the military families are hiding at home to keep warm.

There were no recreational facilities in this era. In addition to working, those who were rich could buy a radio to keep at home. Those who were not in good condition could only sit together and chat to pass the time.

With a large number of people in the military area, all kinds of gossip are the most indispensable thing, but the most interesting thing these days is undoubtedly the matter of Cheng Yan, the head of the regiment.

It stands to reason that in a division-level unit, there are quite a few regimental commanders. After staying in the military region for so long, seeing a regimental commander is nothing new, but this Cheng Yan is different.

Cheng Yan was not originally from this army. He was transferred from the south. He was the deputy head when he came, but he made a contribution not long after he was transferred, and successfully removed the word "deputy" in front of the head. Lost.

It is not uncommon for troops to be transferred. The military area has also transferred many soldiers over the years, but like Cheng Yan, there are too few who have been promoted shortly after arriving.

The name "Cheng Yan" became famous in the military area immediately, and everyone inquired about the origin of this person, but they were surprised by this inquiry.

Cheng Yan was only twenty-eight years old, and he became the regiment leader before he was thirty!

Not only that, he was also educated in a military academy and has a serious degree, so he has a bright future!

Coupled with Cheng Yan's outstanding appearance and outstanding talent... In an instant, he became the favorite of the entire military region. Regardless of whether there is a daughter in the family, everyone is ready to move. Of course, having a daughter is the best. This is simply the best candidate for a son-in-law , if not, then it's not bad to say to relatives in your own family, and you can follow in the future.

But at this moment, Brigadier Zhang spoke up, saying no, Cheng Yan even had a child.

Brigadier Zhang and Cheng Yan have known each other since they were in the military academy, and they know him better than anyone else.

"It's okay to have children. Isn't it just a second marriage? It's nothing!" Someone said indifferently, as long as the character is good and there is a future, having children is not a big deal.

As soon as he finished speaking, Brigadier Zhang said slowly, "Who said it was a second marriage? Cheng Yan is not divorced, and he has a wife!"

What?

Cheng Yan is not divorced? !

Suddenly, everyone was shocked.

After all, Cheng Yan has been in the military region for so long. Everyone has seen his two children and his own mother, but he has never seen any woman around him.

In addition, Cheng Yan is too busy, always on assignments, and not many people know him. Over time, everyone thinks he is a bachelor with a baby, because he has no time to let his mother come over to help with the baby. His ex-wife may have passed away. It may also be a divorce, and no one has thought about it.