1: After Stabbing The Male Lead

Aiya star is a relatively remote planet, which can only be regarded as a third-class planet among all the planets under the jurisdiction of the Federation.

    But despite this, it is also very developed.

    From time to time, aircraft fly back and forth from the port of call.

    Gayan lowered the brim of his hat slightly.

    The thick scarf blocked half of his face, and his head was kept lowered, as if hiding something.

    The ground is a silvery white textured floor.

    There are all high-tech information here, and it can be seen that this is a very developed interstellar era.

    【Oh shit. ] Jiayang cursed in a low voice.

    [The host speaks swear words and does not comply with the 291023 law of the system host rules, ten points will be deducted. ] The mechanical voice belonging to the system came.

    【…】

    Jayang suppressed his anger, and didn't bother with the system that made him want to crush it. Instead, he frowned and looked around, then said to the system: [How long have I been in this world? ]

    [Two hours. The host only needs to survive for another 3652 days and 22 hours to complete the task. Oh, that is, there are still 9 years left, 364 days and 22 hours. 】

    Gayan was silent.

    Ironic anger flashed across the originally blue eyes: [You fucking idiot, do you think I can live as long as ten years? ! What the fuck you told me back then was that every world needs a villain to push the male lead to become a qualified male lead.

    So I worked hard and pushed hard, and finally completed all the tasks, you told me to go back to the previous world and stay for ten years? ! I think I can live up to three days! Hold! 】

    Gayan was really angry.

    At the beginning, the system told him that something went wrong in the world, as long as he became a villain and fulfilled the role of a villain as a sharpening stone for the hero, he could return to his previous world.

    So Jiayang sharpened his knife and hurried away.

    It's a pity that the hero has no ambition at all, no matter which world the hero is in, he is very calm. I even climbed on his head and still didn't care.

    So Gayan thought about it and finally changed his strategy.

    He started calling the male lead his brother, and then suddenly betrayed him and gave him a knife. Or it was originally at a critical moment in the same camp that he took refuge in the enemy who had been hurting the hero.

    Stomping on the hero's wrist, taunting him coldly, no matter how vicious he came.

    Of course, he also kept his hand, paying attention that he didn't really hurt the hero's body too much.

    After all, he wanted the hero to become a qualified hero after going through all these hardships, not to torture him to death. Although he felt a little uncomfortable, it was a task.

    So Gayan had no choice but to say sorry in his heart.

    If you think about it this way, at least after going through all this, the hero will be extraordinary in the future. King of the whole world.

    So Gayan managed to convince himself that he is still a good person at heart. So they continued to do it.

    Obviously, this effect is very good.

    The male protagonist who has experienced a series of betrayals and devastation by Jia Yang finally succeeded in becoming a qualified male protagonist.

    It was so hot that Jiayang was terrified.

    Fortunately, although his influence was wiped out by the male lead, as long as he played the role of the villain's whetstone, he could retire and be taken away from the mission world by the system.

    Therefore, Gayan doesn't need to feel the hero's revenge.

    And yesterday, it was Jiayang who completed the mission of the last world, so he thought he could go home happily.

    As a result, the system told him that he needed to go back to the past world. The task is that no matter what method he uses, as long as he survives for ten years, he will complete the task completely.

    Fuck—

    Jayang thinks this is intentional for him to die and return to the previous world?

    He didn't say ten years, it would be a miracle to live for ten days. Now he has already offended the hero to death, not to mention that the hero today is not the same as the hero back then.

    Now that he has great power and even cruelty, Jia Yang finds it a bit tricky.

    [It is recommended that the host hide in a corner for ten years. 】

    【You tell me how to hide? Didn't you see the arrest warrant on the way here? Even this little broken planet has my arrest warrant, are you blind? ]

    [Twenty points will be deducted for swearing twice, and fifty points will be deducted for insulting the system. 】The system said coldly.

    【…】