56:Smokey Quartz and the return of whom?

The next few moments were a blur but now Peridot and Labradorite were hiding behind a pillar, however Peridot had already been spotted by the Giant Jasper.

"What are you doing here?" Jasper growled, pointing to the fearful green gem. "Err, I'm a crystal gem now!" Peridot yelled at Jasper, making her summon her helmet. Labradorite came up to Peridot and held her arm, unknowingly bringing attention to herself.

"What is that monstrosity." Labradorite froze at the slightly disgusted tone of the giant quartz. Peridot wrapped her arms around Labradorite, shielding her from Jasper's scrutinizing glare and giving Jasper a glare of her own, despite her trembling body.

"Don't involve Labby in this!" Peridot growled. "I'm not afraid of you! I've got Metal Powers!" Peridot yelled.

"I'll show you!" Peridot said, loosening her grip on Labradorite to pull a metal bar from the ground. Amethyst sighed as moments passed and the metal bar didn't move.

"Give it a moment!" Peridot strained. "Anyone else got something to say!?" Jasper looked around for any more Crystal gems. "No it's just us!" Steven said, his shield glinting in the light.

Amethyst groaned. "You guys!" Amethyst growled before picking Steven up. "Stay, out of this!" Amethyst yelled throwing Steven to where Labradorite was, making Steven call Amethysts name.

"It's just you and me, Jasper." Amethyst growled, whipping her whip. "One on one!" Amethyst glared as she cracked her whip at Jasper's face, hitting her cheek and catching the quartz off guard.

Amethyst formed another whip and knocked Jasper into a wall. "Go Amethyst!" Steven cheered with a smile. "Who's the runt now!?" Amethyst smirked widely as Jasper glared at the smaller quartz, getting up with ease with an additional "You ready for more?" From Amethyst.

Amethyst cracked her whip at Jasper's face once more, she didn't seem affected anymore. Amethyst went wide eyed as Jasper took it like a champ.

"There's more where that came from!" Amethyst immediately snapped out of her shock and cracked her whip, hitting Jasper a few more times all the while Jasper just takes it.

Amethyst growled, setting her whips on fire and doing a sonic roll, colliding into Jasper creating a giant explosion.

Amethyst coughed out the smoke and looked at her opponent, gasping as she saw no damage had been made on Jasper.

"Is it sinking in yet." Jasper asked, brushing the sand from off her chest, where Amethyst hit. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Amethyst outbursted, utterly pissed.

Amethyst got up only to be kicked back by Jasper, making Steven yell her name in worry. Amethyst got up from the blow to see Jasper stalking towards her.

"You never had a chance." Jasper growled, walking closer to Amethyst. Steven needed to do something and he needed to do something now.

Steven summoned his shield once again and hit the injector above them, making it topple over. "Heads up!" Steven called, the two quartzes looked up and backed up as the injector separated Jasper and Amethyst.

Steven raced over to the down Amethyst. "Steven... I can't win..." Amethyst's voice cracked. "No matter what I do. No matter how hard I work. She came out right, and I came out wrong." Amethyst said, looking over at Jasper.