66: Soo Who's Truly Intruding?

"HOBO'S BROKE INTA THA BARN!?" A very human man yelled, stressed, confused and angry.
"HEY!" But the trio that had been living there for quite some time now was certainly feeling the same way looking at this man.

"Don't you touch our things!" Peridot said angrily as she, lapis, and Labradorite walked up to the man while Steven stayed behind in shock.

"You're Hobettes?" The man said questioningly. "A hobo is a mans job!" The man said. Labradorite took a remote from her gem and gave it to Peridot. Steven quickly walked up beside the three gems.

"who's the human and...what's he yelling about?" Lapis asked Steven, her voice giving way for the pure confusion.

"the real question is," Peridot spoke up, fiddling with the remote Labradorite gave her. "where are my attack drones?" Peridot asked, spamming a button on the remote.

"wait a minute..." the man said, pondering as he scanned the barn. "those mysterious constructions..." he pointed out something at the top of the barn. "ya weird appearence..." The man bluntly said, scanning the three gems, Labradorite crossed her arms.

"likewise." Labradorite mutter bitterly.

"ya strange jewels." the man said before looking at the three gems with a glare. "I know what you are." The man said darkly.

"you're hippies!" the man pointed an accusing finger at the three dumbfounded gems. "I heard about you on Nat M radio! What you doing coming in here socializing this fine american barn!?" The man ranted angily, Lapis gave a sigh and Peridot spammed the button faster.

Suddenly the water from the smaller than average pool grabbed the man and lifted him up into the air as three drones proceeded to circle him in flight. Labradorite pulled the ribbon from her hair and flicked it into a wand aiming it at the intruder.

"oh! there they are!" Peridot's scowl turned into a smile once she saw the drones, not noticing the fearful shock on Steven's face.

"wait! don't hurt him!" Steven said quickly, putting his hand on Peridot's shoulder.
"but.. He's attacking us and our home." Lapis said confusingly.

"and I thought the crystal gem motto was to protect our home?" Labradorite added, slowly lowering her wand. Steven ignored both blue gems and stepped up to the man.

"uhh, hello! how's it going?" Steven said with a wave to the mans direction.

"uhh HOW DO YA THINK!?" the man replied bitterly and utterly pissed off. Labradorite raised her wand.

"uhh yea.." Steven said, fiddling with his hands and looking down at the ground. "we just wanted to know what you want!" Steven says, looking back up at the man incased in a waterhand.

"what I want?" the man said, shocked and baffled at the audacity. "I want you hippies outta my barn!" the man yelled. the three gems, understandably confused, looked at Steven, to which he looked at the gems then at the man.

"your barn?" Steven asked, very confused. "Do you want me to call the gems?" Labradorite asked "No, no, I'll call my dad, you just keep an eye on him." Steven said, taking out his phone and calling Greg.

{Time Skip}

Greg's Van pulled up shortly after Steven's call. Once the van stopped, Garnet hopped off the top while Amethyst and Pearl exited normally.

"There they are!" Steven pointed out the crystal gems as they came near.
"Greg got your message and we came too." Pearl said as Amethyst looked over at the man.

"Is that the human giving you trouble?" Amethyst asked, jutting her thumb at the man still lifted up in the air.

"I told you, you three could use a guard dog." Garnet said monotonly, only for a barking Pumpkin came up from beside Lapis. All three of the crystal gems were shocked at the sight, but Pearl lurched back at the sight and looked at her fellow comrades with an appalled face. "I guess that works.." Garnet muttered as the two shorter gems looked up at her.

"What are you doing with that guy up there?" Greg said as he closed the van's door. Steven looked at Lapis and she looked back before answering.

"just... Putting him down." Lapis answered, lowering the man to the ground and putting the water back into the smaller than average pool with a splash. Labradorite who flew down not very long ago, put her wand back into her hair, looking away as if she wasn't about to use it to send the man into orbit.

 Labradorite who flew down not very long ago, put her wand back into her hair, looking away as if she wasn't about to use it to send the man into orbit

The man fell with a slam, but got back up seconds later as Greg approached him. "Not cool." The man commented, dusting off his coat before taking a glance a Greg. As soon as the man laid eyes on Greg his eyes widened in recognition. "Greg?" The man blurted, bewildered at the sight of the long hair male.

"...Andy?" Greg quipped in turn, seeming surprised to see the man, Andy, aswell. "they know eachother?" Pearl whispered to Garnet, quiantly confused at the two mens history. Steven blinked confused aswell.

"Oh this is perfect!" Andy announced, "Come on help me chase off theses free loaders! They usin' some kinda Hippie mind tricks!" Andy Explained angrily.

"uhm.." Greg tried to speak but Andy interrupted him.
"Who told you you could move in here and mess this whole place up!?" Andy asked acusingly.

"I did Andy." Greg finally admitted, resting his hand on Andy shoulder. Andy was shocked for a moment before whipping around angrily.
"You did!?" Andy said as he whipped around to face Greg again. "This is my Parents Barn!!" Andy yelled, gesturing to the barn. finally Steven stepped up nervously.

"uhm, dad?" Steven started, looking up at his father as he stepped behind Andy. "Who's this?" Steven pointed to the angry man.

"'Dad'?" Andy was confused and shocked at the noun, making him repeat it as he whirled around to see Steven. "you mean... no way." Andy remarked, looking at Greg with shock as the man awkwardly shuffled to his son.

"Steven. this is Andy." Greg introduced. "...He's my cousin." Greg added. "Andy, meet Steven, He's  my son." Greg said warmly.

fun fact: to be continued... cause I really wanna get this chapter out
a real fun fact: Labby in a suit is coming ever closer