48:sorry's wont cut it

[A/n: hey! Sorry to interrupt our schedule (and the drama) but we got some cool fanart! (I know we haven't got that in awhile) and it's our first fanart of Aqua and Pastel, this one was made by DICKKICKER69

This is really pretty and I'm so happy this was made, thank you so much DICKKICKER69, this means a lot to me. Anyway back to thy drama!]

Where was Pearl? She was right here. If that was the case... what was Labradorite?

Suddenly it clicked.
They fused.

Howlite

They took a while to understand,

looking around at their new combined body.
Then as soon as they had fused, they were quick to unfuse, one side more frantic then the other.

"Peridot! It isn't what it looks like!" Labradorite swallowed hard as she made eye contact with said green gem.

"I thought we swore off fusing ever since Lapis started living here!" Peridot yelled. "We did!" Labradorite tried to defend.

"That includes other gems, Labby." Peridot gave a glance at Pearl, who was very clueless. "It wasn't even intentional!" Labradorite said, following Peridot, who walked away from both the gems.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this Pearl, but you have to help!" Labradorite said, stopping her following to look back at Pearl.

"Alright, just let me do something." Pearl felt slightly bad that she caused this. So she decided to stay the night to hopefully repair whatever she caused.

<---->

"Peri, it was only a one time thing, I promise." Labradorite said with a frown. The sun was rising and Peridot was still upset.